2014 Mercedes Benz CLA (New Entry-Level Benz) - AMG Shooting Brake not US-bound

do not like it at all....destroys the brand integrity...

a 30K benz? expect to see everyone in the hood mobbin in these....from urban youths to baby fathas....smh..."but i got a benz tho"
indifferent.gif

I'm upset that BMW, MB even make cars that are lower than 40-50K....I despise the c-class and 3 series...and anyone who drives in it....Pump Faking it....Balla Stunt fail...Doing it for the M emblem...smh

This car doesn't cater to youth...it caters to the people who otherwise couldn't afford a BMW, MB.....and to the Honda/Hyundai/Kia drivers that wanna upgrade..

youngins around here be pushing 5 series and E classes in high school....so miss me with that "This is for the yuppie hipster generation"
Gotta be the same dude who was goin IN on Stillin79 for his Evoque.
laugh.gif

Let me guess you drive a Masertatti on the Internet but that bus pass sittin in ya front pocket in real life?
It is.  The dude in the Evoque thread's username was MaybachMargiela.

Gotta be the same dude who was goin IN on Stillin79 for his Evoque. :lol:

Let me guess you drive a Masertatti on the Internet but that bus pass sittin in ya front pocket in real life?

Usually it's broke dudes who don't even have a car (or anything to their name) that hate on what other people are driving...

My parents live in a wealthy neighborhood and there are plenty of people pushing a pre 2000 Honda Accord or Camry...I guess we should all look down on them for driving those, ignoring the fact that they're living in $1.5 mil+ houses and using their extra money to send their kids to college instead of stunting

And 16 year olds pushing 5 series? I went to a private school with rich kids, and there were maybe 1 or 2 dudes who had a "nice" car (at the time, it was a brand new H2 with spinning rims and a new body style of the lexus IS. everyone was jealous as @#$% :lol:). Everyone else had a hand-me-down type of whip.

Last edited:
^its always the people who talk about other people's money that are broke...

you know the ones who are concerned with what other make? how much other people's house cost?

how about you SFC? 

SFC...

You gotta ask yourself....do you own a million dollar home? do you live in a million dollar home? have you ever lived in one?

Do you or your family gross 6 figures a year? What do you make?

did your parents pay for your to go to a school like duke or stanford outta their own pockets?

No, no, and no...so whats the discussion here?

I'm not concerned what the man in your neighborhood grosses or how much him and his wife house cost....or your colleague...or a person you know...

tell me about you...not them or your friends...you

CLA is ugly. CLA will make apperances in the hood and for the fronters. Because it cost 30 racks. Simple as that. Left my opinion like everyone else.

Last edited:
^its always the people who talk about other people's money that are broke...

you know the ones who are concerned with what other make? how much other people's house cost?

how about you SFC? 

SFC...

You gotta ask yourself....do you live in a million dollar home? do you live in a million dollar home?

Do you or your family gross 6 figures a year?

did your parents pay for your to go to a school like duke or stanford outta their own pockets?

No, no, and no...so whats the discussion here?

CLA is ugly. CLA will make apperances in the hood and for the fronters. Because it cost 30 racks. Simple as that. Left my opinion like everyone else.

How does this make any sense? How am I the one concerned with that material @#$%? You're the one coming in here calling people hood rich for liking a car and saying that they live in basements :lol: Clearly you're the one obsessed with all that @#$%. All I did was point out that the car a person drives has nothing to do with his income, personality,where he lives etc. Somehow you twisted my example of well-off people driving "peasant cars" (not my opinion, yours) into me being concerned about what other people make.

I have 0 feelings about what other people own ,where they live, or what they do with their lives in general, but I do have a problem with borderline homeless dudes coming in here and trashing a $30K purchase, as if that isn't a lot of money for most of the world

Last edited:
dude really said 16-17 year olds in the inner city :rofl:

son just stop with your wannabe old money rant.

the only 16-17 year olds pushing these cars are going to be in upscale suburban areas.

i'm not a fan of the car, but if i was pushing that at 16 I woulda been certified doin it.

I see plenty of C-classes almost everywhere I go so I expect to see the CLA as well since they're at the same price point.

Even in "the hood" I still see way more BMWs than any other German car. I don't expect that to change.

Btw I'm a fan of the CLA.

do not like it at all....destroys the brand integrity...

a 30K benz? expect to see everyone in the hood mobbin in these....from urban youths to baby fathas....smh..."but i got a benz tho"
indifferent.gif

I'm upset that BMW, MB even make cars that are lower than 40-50K....I despise the c-class and 3 series...and anyone who drives in it....Pump Faking it....Balla Stunt fail...Doing it for the M emblem...smh

This car doesn't cater to youth...it caters to the people who otherwise couldn't afford a BMW, MB.....and to the Honda/Hyundai/Kia drivers that wanna upgrade..

youngins around here be pushing 5 series and E classes in high school....so miss me with that "This is for the yuppie hipster generation"
2u6e0cm.jpg

Honestly although the CLA looks dope it looks too similar to the CLS...

I thought about copping the CLS... But maybe I'll check out that 6 series sedan now.

Usually it's broke dudes who don't even have a car (or anything to their name) that hate on what other people are driving...

My parents live in a wealthy neighborhood and there are plenty of people pushing a pre 2000 Honda Accord or Camry...I guess we should all look down on them for driving those, ignoring the fact that they're living in $1.5 mil+ houses and using their extra money to send their kids to college instead of stunting

And 16 year olds pushing 5 series? I went to a private school with rich kids, and there were maybe 1 or 2 dudes who had a "nice" car (at the time, it was a brand new H2 with spinning rims and a new body style of the lexus IS. everyone was jealous as @#$% :lol:). Everyone else had a hand-me-down type of whip.
What high school did you go to?

wasn't the C class around 30k just a few years ago? is it inflation or what?

The last c class interior was a traveshamockery... Honestly my ill sisters first car was a 2000 celica GTS. It had two tone leatherish interior that was of nicer quality than the old c. Lotsa cheap plastic n low quality materials overall. I'd rather ride in a new Kia or Hyundai if we're talkin jus the internal experience. Benz lags on tech n the cabin for whatever reason unless ur dropping bread.

I mean...even though this Maserati dude obviously has a boat load of Jimmies Rustled...
He still kinda makes some good points about their brand integrity.

It's the same reason why Abercrombe and H&M don't donate their unsold clothes to the less fortunate, instead burning them.
Controversial? Yes. But its their way of keeping their products away from the homeless and maintaining their image.

It's obviously a totally different situation with this Benz pricing. Not comparing the two. But im just saying, most companies really care about that image...so it's pretty weird to see Benz catering to the lower end of the middle class with this new entry level sedan.

Am I Mad? Nah... I now have hope of owning a benz within the next few years...MOBBIN IN THE HOOD...stuntin on folks, talkin about "but I got a benz and you dont though"... :nerd:

:lol: :pimp:

I mean...even though
It's obviously a totally different situation with this Benz pricing. Not comparing the two. But im just saying, most companies really care about that image...so it's pretty weird to see Benz catering to the lower end of the middle class with this new entry level sedan.

:lol: :pimp:

Benz has been making "low end" cars for YEARS now, it's just that they haven't been selling them in an extra materialistic country like the US until recently. Actual German people have no problems pushing the A/B class

View media item 326235
When I went to Munich a few years back, most of the "luxury cars" were of this type or at the most at the 3 series/A3/C class level. The "higher end" cars were usually only driven by extremely rich dudes. It's only in the U.S. where average-low income dudes buy these cars to stunt

maseratis depreciate in value so bad

so when i see somebody in one of those i think they are fronters

leasing a maserati is so damn stupid for what other options you can get also.

so which 40k craigslist maserati do you whip?

btw ive seen maseratis in the hood

edit: old discussion on the matter with a quick google search

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/ferrari/91735-maserati-quattroporte-depreciation.html

here goes another

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/maserati/258978-why-maseratis-so-cheap-used.html

Last edited:
maseratis depreciate in value so bad

so when i see somebody in one of those i think they are fronters

leasing a maserati is so damn stupid for what other options you can get also.

so which 40k craigslist maserati do you whip?

btw ive seen maseratis in the hood

edit: old discussion on the matter with a quick google search

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/ferrari/91735-maserati-quattroporte-depreciation.html

here goes another

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/maserati/258978-why-maseratis-so-cheap-used.html

My man...

Mais ain't eem special no more.

My buddy n real estate was gunna cop an 05 masi coupe for less than 34k ultimately he decided against it cuz the interior was garbage n hella dated

So that means someone traded their 7 yr old 100k whip for less than 30 grand most likely... Yikes

When u buy a car like that new I guess depreciation means less than nothing to u really. Got money to literally blow

Last edited:
lol this dude behind the s/n aint bought nothing new

he is an e-thug who livin in a fantasy world with niketalk as his outlet

lol real tough guy behind the PC

Last edited:
^audi al/lurking2long

you dont even own or push an audi

yet you are in all the audi threads...always like audi >

you said in the future you gonna lease an audi a3 (i can sense the struggle in your posts)

the iron knee

on the topic, i gave my opinion on the CLA. like countless other posters. why am i being singled out.

If thats your thing. Then more power to you. Stunt and mob in your GLK, C-class and CLA.

you doing it for the emblem...and to say "I drive a benzo"

but do not think you are doing it. when you got the pleather seats, no option on it, the standard is atrocious.

a 30k benz is a 30K benz

a audi a3 is a 26 27K audi

go take your money else where and get something better.

But your brand washed. smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom