2014 NBA Draft Thread

Why'd you post those links in relation to my post :lol:

I think the Sixers will take Wiggins if he's there. They've been eyeing him all year apparently.

I want Aaron Gordon with the Pelicans pick. Hope he's there.

Last edited:
If you are the Kings GM, you have to PRAY Marcus Smart doesn't fall to you because that decision could get you fired either way. :lol:

really not sold on marcus smart :\

Don't get me wrong, I am sold, I think his floor is incredibly high, hard to see him not being a successful NBA player, and any other team should be happy to get past 6, EXCEPT for the Kings.

Thats a tough pick to make with Demarcus on your team.

Thought Saric was staying overseas....

No Cleanthony Early? Even late in the round?

This mock kinda sucks too :lol:

Last edited:

@Osh Kosh Bosh

how do you feel about Ennis to the Kings at around the 7-9 range?
He would be EXACTLY what the kings need, true point guard, a guy who can distribute the possessions and get the kings in the right spots on the court to be successful.

Don't know what you would do with Isiah Thomas becuase they can't play together.
If I'm the Kings, I go into the draft expecting Gay and Thomas gone 
ohwell.gif

Idk, I'm not really sold on Smart tbh

I think Aaron Gordon would be the perfect player to put next to Cousins. High character, high energy athletic player that can play inside and out and will just make winning basketball plays.

He's like the bizarro Derrick Williams.

Last edited:
If Gordon could shoot FT'S he'd be so dirty.

Athleticism is there

agree to disagree come up. I just think there's too many young players on this team as is. Besides they'll draft mitch mcgary just to **** with us.

It makes no sense to me why Gordon is such a terrible free throw shooter. He can actually shoot out to the three point line when he wants. He's not some big stiff or an athletic idiot with no clue how to play basketball.

We ain't taking ******* Embiid after we just drafted Noel. Fire the guy who made that mock.

When you're as bad as the Sixers, you don't draft based on position. If you think Embiid will be the best player, then you take him. If they pick at 2 and Wiggins is gone, I won't be surprised if/when they take Embiid. Jabari will be the safer pick and would be a solid choice, but Embiid's potential is very tempting.

Nah man, if they pick at 2 they will pick Wiggins or Jabari...unless Brett Brown goes with a fellow Australian in Exum. We're building around MCW and Noel therefore with the two top 10 picks we need to find a couple more players to build with that can play next to them.

Last edited:
Nah man, if they pick at 2 they will pick Wiggins or Jabari...unless Brett Brown goes with a fellow Australian in Exum. We're building around MCW and Noel therefore with the two top 10 picks we need to find a couple more players to build with that can play next to them.

nah man? :lol:

everyone who report on the situation says the sizers have Wiggins and Embiid, 1 and 2 on their draft boards.

none of this means a whole lot untill workouts and interviews start but thery are draftexpress and chad ford are pretty accurate predicting the lottery.

I can't see Embiid and Noel working together unless one or both of them tremendously improve their shooting game.

Back
Top Bottom