2014 NBA Draft Thread

Suck is such a strong word.

Id like to say that they are somewhat structurally unfit to carry a complex load of ideas

The Hornets are aware of rookie forward PJ Hairston's pickup game dust up at the Durham (N.C.) YMCA today, his agent Juan Morrow told Yahoo.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo) July 7, 2014
@Buc Em  you were right. NC just ain't the place for him to prosper in the NBA. 
mean.gif

The Hornets are aware of rookie forward PJ Hairston's pickup game dust up at the Durham (N.C.) YMCA today, his agent Juan Morrow told Yahoo.
— Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo)

July 7, 2014

@Buc Em
 you were right. NC just ain't the place for him to prosper in the NBA. :smh:
There saying the highschool kid hit him first, which led to his reaction but regardless its not a good look.

Everybody here know he needs to get away....Jordan took a big risk

Hope it works out cause the kid is talented but he likes to keep too many people happy

Its ridiculous that the Hairston situation is considered news. A ***** got into a fight during a pick up game. Big ******* deal. If he was outside the club scrapping like Blatche and McGee then I'd raise an eyebrow

Last edited:
Its ridiculous that the Hairston situation is considered news. A ***** got into a fight during a pick up game. Big ******* deal. If he was outside the club scrapping like Blatche and McGee then I'd raise an eyebrow
Exactly, who hasnt got a fair 1 in after a game of rough.

He has a record of trouble. Also it was in NC, where he has grown up and has a lot of people that know him. Plus it was a HS kid. When you a fresh 1st round draft pick, this the ish you can't do. 

A wing player who can't shoot three's and doesn't have elite size going number 1?

very VERY unlikely.

and I watched stanley at the u18's and a little EYBL, no he is not a reliable shooter. His mechanics aren't broken so he should improve, with time and work.

Last edited:
Yeah exactly, I don't want it to be another Anthony Bennett situation where a dude goes #1 that most of us barely saw any of his college games besides highlights.

Back
Top Bottom