2014 NBA Summer League (Orlando: July 5-11) & (Las Vegas: July 11-21)

Only guy that is going to be in the ROY race is jabari
Lock since opening night like mcw
pimp.gif
Its definitely not going to be a lock.

I like Jabari's game. A lot. His poor FT shooting is going to cost him 5pts a game

McDermott's got the much better fit coming in. He's got Noah, Pau, and Rose all passing him the ball. 

Its definitely not going to be a lock.
I like Jabari's game. A lot. His poor FT shooting is going to cost him 5pts a game
McDermott's got the much better fit coming in. He's got Noah, Pau, and Rose all passing him the ball. 

Those people will also be shooting the ball.

Who's taking shots from Bari in Milwaukee?

I agree, Jabari is the favorite for sure. Even I think that.
I don't think it's a lock though,
Noel makes a decent run at it
McD makes a decent run at it

I hope McDermott wins. 15/1 @500

I usually don't watch the NBA, but I love the summer league... Thank God Shane got traded to the Knicks, cause I have no love for the Mavs

I guess this is a good place to ask, who are some guys that have stood out to you in recent years? I'm talking about from the first time you saw game footage you knew they had it.

Derrick rose's high school tape was craaaazy, just a super athlete. John wall had guys looking bad. His handles, speed, and smooth takeoff on either leg set him apart. Blake griffin when I saw him in his first spl game blocked a shot, took it coast to coast for the finish and hit a three in back to back plays. And now Randle's first step and quickness for his size don't even make sense to me. He's listed at the same height and 10 pounds less than karl malone.

Who you guys got?

I guess this is a good place to ask, who are some guys that have stood out to you in recent years? I'm talking about from the first time you saw game footage you knew they had it.

Derrick rose's high school tape was craaaazy, just a super athlete. John wall had guys looking bad. His handles, speed, and smooth takeoff on either leg set him apart. Blake griffin when I saw him in his first spl game blocked a shot, took it coast to coast for the finish and hit a three in back to back plays. And now Randle's first step and quickness for his size don't even make sense to me. He's listed at the same height and 10 pounds less than karl malone.

Who you guys got?
Ditto with Derrick Rose and John Wall. Those dudes were just too talented to be good in the League.

Obviously LeBron. 

I'm not high on Randle, or Wiggins, or Parker 
laugh.gif

tarik black sucks. i hate that he's on our summer league team stealing post up opportunities from donatas motiejunas

Back
Top Bottom