2014 New York Yankees season thread Vol. (84-78) .. Essential's Offseason thread coming soon

Yankees never sell. 3.5 games out but I think our season is over with. There's no one to sell and not a lot of pitchers out there.

What A Class Act :smokin

On Friday, Tanaka issued an apology to his teammates and Yankees fans for the injury and not being able to help as they make a push for the postseason:

“As recently announced from the team, I will be going through some treatment and rehab on my injured elbow over the next several weeks. I give everything I have every time I take the ball. With that, I also know that there will always be a risk of injury when playing this game that I love. Right now I feel that the most important thing for me is to keep my head up, remain focused on the task at hand and devote all my energy into healing the injury in order to come back strong.

“I want to apologize to the Yankees organization, my teammates and our fans for not being able to help during this time. I accept this injury as a challenge, but I promise to do everything I can to overcome this setback and return to the mound as soon as possible.”

Last edited:
What A Class Act :smokin

On Friday, Tanaka issued an apology to his teammates and Yankees fans for the injury and not being able to help as they make a push for the postseason:

“As recently announced from the team, I will be going through some treatment and rehab on my injured elbow over the next several weeks. I give everything I have every time I take the ball. With that, I also know that there will always be a risk of injury when playing this game that I love. Right now I feel that the most important thing for me is to keep my head up, remain focused on the task at hand and devote all my energy into healing the injury in order to come back strong.

“I want to apologize to the Yankees organization, my teammates and our fans for not being able to help during this time. I accept this injury as a challenge, but I promise to do everything I can to overcome this setback and return to the mound as soon as possible.”

When do you ever see this from a player? Seriously...

Man crush is real :wow:

Tanaka.
pimp.gif

Missed most of the game yesterday..watching the replay on YES now..Shane Greene is fire 94 mph sinker

The Yankees should adopt the cardinals system and farm and develop their own pitchers..they will save a ton of money..

Greene is legit..a lot of command out there

yanks are worth 3 billion, no need for them to be frugal :lol:

not like they're ever gonna lower ticket prices. greene is legit though, but like i said , can't help but feel like we're dangling him out there for some old name. or even worse

View media item 1075987

Last edited:
yanks are worth 3 billion, no need for them to be frugal :lol:

not like they're ever gonna lower ticket prices. greene is legit though, but like i said , can't help but feel like we're dangling him out there for some old name. or even worse

View media item 1075987

Instead of spending $$$ on players past their prime

Last edited:
gimme a dubya tonight :smokin

where u clowns at ? lets watch a game together for once this season .... sorry for how that sounds :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom