2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Ebron was needed because Pettigrew drop every ******* ball that come his way
Then it makes even less sense that they draft someone with a history of doing that same thing. They just have this history of trying to be the smartest guy in the room.

Last edited:
We gotta get our running game back on track to be legit.

I wouldn't mind a a game that was run run pass punt.

Even with Tully out I still trust the defense more than Stafford.

2 weeks in a row I won't be able to watch the game... 
sick.gif
 This time its because of work. 
tired.gif

Adam Schefter reported the Suh and the Lions agreed to go their separate ways after the season, and Suh is looking to play in NY. That would be a huge loss for the Lions D. Any reason for the split Lions fans? That news came out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Writings been on the wall for a min, I think I mentioned that in the beginning of this thread, not surprising but still [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

I don't think there's a team I hate more than the Packers.

Cutty to Marshall to put us on the board first!
Let's get this!! #Beardown

Two horrible penalties!
Officiating has been bad and inconsistent all year long....these refs out there :smh:

I just don't understand Stafford man.

When Calvin doesn't play or is hurt he's so efficient with the ball and makes such great decisions.

Some of favorite games of his are when Calvin doesn't play or is hurt.

Dude seems more accurate too.

Last edited:
Every time man I mean every time I get emotionally invested in Jay Cutler's success he goes Jay Cutler.

I hate him so much.

We've played like **** but honestly one of the worst reffed games I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Glad the Lions got the win, but outside of that touchdown drive in the 2nd half the play calling got way to conservative. Kept running the ball with Reggie up the middle. I get wanting the run the clock out but you need to get first downs, Tate was moving the chains. Plus Reggie is not a between the tackles runner. Also defense starter playing soft coverage and was allowing the Jets a chance.

Good win but still a lot to work on.

Ebron sighting today 8) Hopefully he gets more involved in the offense as the season goes on, I don't think he got any balls thrown his way in the 2nd half.

I already love Golden Tate, dude catches pretty much everything and always gets yards after the catch. A great addition this offseason and Stafford looks to be getting comfortable with him pretty quickly.

Stafford :smokin Very nice game today, spread the ball around and I don't recall any poor decisions he made during the game. When Calvin is healthy, he still needs to find the right balance of getting Megatron the proper amount of looks he deserves but not forcing it and getting everybody involved. Too many weapons now for throwing it to him when he's triple covered. He's 2/4 this season so far on looking really good, need him to keep it up.

D played well again.

I agree with airblaster about us getting way too conservative in the 2nd half. After those 2 turnovers with good field position, we need to go for the jugular and take the opposing team out of it. The play calling was crappy and got the Jets back into the game, fix that Caldwell.

Back
Top Bottom