2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Real concerned about next week.

Vikings are a problem.

They still can't protect Teddy though but AP might be back.

The Vikings are a problem? They scored zero points from five minutes into the second quarter until nearly the end of the fourth quarter.... at home against the NYJ.

I was thoroughly entertained by yesterday's game, it was a lot of fun to watch from an enjoyment standpoint, but you're fine Detroit fans. Don't worry.

Last edited:
The Vikings are a problem? They scored zero points from five minutes into the second quarter until nearly the end of the fourth quarter.... at home against the NYJ.

I was thoroughly entertained by yesterday's game, it was a lot of fun to watch from an enjoyment standpoint, but you're fine Detroit fans. Don't worry.

Defensive line is still good, any team with a good defensive line is going to scare me.

I'm not worried about the Vikings on offense but a strip sack or two and a game we should win by 13 becomes a loss.

I like Everson Griffen a ton.  Dudes legit. 
smokin.gif

Really intrigued by Packers @ Bills this weekend. Rodgers versus Kyle Williams, Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus and Jerry Hughes is a mirror image of what he saw from Detroit early in the season at Ford Field.

So now, we have the litmus test for how much progression the Packers have made when facing a great front that doesn't absolutely need a LB blitzing to confuse a QB or apply pressure. They can, but with Buffalo as with Detroit when Green Bay had something like 9 points on them on the road, they don't need to.

Also will be a mental building block for Bridgewater if he can succeed in exactly the same environment Rodgers is facing. A stout front which has gotten him absolutely pummeled at points this year.

I don't think the line can hold up... it's paper mache strong at the moment and not the best time to be that exactly considering the opponent.

Really intrigued by Packers @ Bills this weekend. Rodgers versus Kyle Williams, Mario Williams, Marcell Dareus and Jerry Hughes is a mirror image of what he saw from Detroit early in the season at Ford Field.

So now, we have the litmus test for how much progression the Packers have made when facing a great front that doesn't absolutely need a LB blitzing to confuse a QB or apply pressure. They can, but with Buffalo as with Detroit when Green Bay had something like 9 points on them on the road, they don't need to.

Also will be a mental building block for Bridgewater if he can succeed in exactly the same environment Rodgers is facing. A stout front which has gotten him absolutely pummeled at points this year.

I don't think the line can hold up... it's paper mache strong at the moment and not the best time to be that exactly considering the opponent.

Agree with all this.

Good Game Vikings, too close for comfort...back on top where we belong 1st place[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️

Good game Viking fans, Teddy will be a very good QB in a couple years

I love our defense, Suh, Levy, and Quin ballin as usual but whole D step up after the 2nd TD

Offense stunk it up again today, the whole unit just seemed out of sync

I don't understand why they threw so many screens today and I'd be perfectly satisfied if Reggie never touched the ball again

I'll take the W. Our offensive play calling still blows. The 3rd down plays called in the red zone were loser plays, Lombardi just doesn't have that killer instinct. Also at the end of the game when we got the ball back we should have tried to seal the victory and get a first down, instead we gave the ball back.

We cannot continue to lean on the defense to bail us out. I still think Joe should be fired after the season, his play calling is nowhere near aggressive enough considering the players we have.

Good game Vikings, I knew it would be close but that was still closer than I expected.

Yep, after seeing how they handled that last possession with 3 straight run plays and gave the ball back to em with a decent amount of time on the clock I realized Lombardi needs to be stripped of his play calling duties ASAP. We not going nowhere in the playoffs if the offense doesn't wake up.

Back
Top Bottom