2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

First Raiola now Suh :smh: :smh: :smh:
Bunch a scumbags on that team!
Just when you start wishing them well....they go and revert back to their scumbag ways.

Ended 7-9, w/o Peterson.. Lost like 4 games in the last minute.

I ain't mad.

Decent season.

I like Bridgewater.

Yeah, considering the makeshift Minnesota Vikings offense:

- your expected starting QB missed over three-fourths of the season

- Pro Bowl-caliber RB lost for final 15 games

- rookie RB who emerged as his most effective replacement, Jerick McKinnon, missed final five games

- K.Rudolph missed 8 games (although I have concerns about him healthy)

- starting RG Brandon Fusco (who recently signed a new 5yr/24.5m deal) missed entire season

- starting RT Phil Loadholt missed final five games

- C.Patterson's buzz came back to reality --> while the Vikings, early on, lost Jerome Simpson for the entire season because of another mark of stupidity. Proven he's not overly special, but option that could have been there to mop up Patterson's suckage.

That's a team that went 7-9.

I'm praying for a second round rematch [emoji]128591[/emoji]

y'all won't be seeing us til the championship game if either teams make it that far. Detroit plays Seattle 2nd round (good luck with that) if they manage to beat the Cowboys next week

Last edited:
bostoiah bostoiah damn you right, I had the seeding confused. Welp, I can't see GB getting past any of the defenses it would face en route to the Championship game except Dallas'...

still don't understand how they didn't review Rodgers QB sneak td, and miraculously reversed Bell's 2pt conversion.

still don't understand how they didn't review Rodgers QB sneak td, and miraculously reversed Bell's 2pt conversion.

Randall Cobb moved before the last touchdown too.

A blatant block in the back on the punt return TD as well.

But it's green bay I we knew that's how it was going to be.

We still had our chances to win

AR's TD was a scoring play and was reviewed in the booth, as are all scoring plays.

I'd like to find a screen of the Bell 2pter though... The best angle they had was only shown one time.  It was very close.

AR's TD was a scoring play and was reviewed in the booth, as are all scoring plays.

I'd like to find a screen of the Bell 2pter though... The best angle they had was only shown one time.  It was very close.

There was no way there was enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field, same with A Rod's TD.

Officiating was horrible the entire game, clearly in favor of Green Bay. NFL darlings with the "MVP" under center.

But whatever, it's over now, on to Dallas.

Lions fans been trying to give him a pass since he did it.

Man I lift my foot IMMEDIATELY when I step on something in the house or if I'm walking outside in the yard... I can sense dog **** touching my shoe like I got tazered but you guys wanna tell me Suh cleated him once with the right foot then stepped on him completely with the left, THEN lifted himself up on one foot while standing on him with the heel of his cleat all without knowing it?

The only way you can let him off the hook for this is if you truly believe he didn't know he was stepping on another human.

Dudes got a history of dirty play and stomped on a player before, last week his teammate stomped an ankle, **** is not an anomaly.

Have a 300 lb dude you know put on some cleats and stand on your leg and tell me that **** doesn't hurt. 
laugh.gif

Lions fans been trying to give him a pass since he did it.

Man I lift my foot IMMEDIATELY when I step on something in the house or if I'm walking outside in the yard... I can sense dog **** touching my shoe like I got tazered but you guys wanna tell me Suh cleated him once with the right foot then stepped on him completely with the left, THEN lifted himself up on one foot while standing on him with the heel of his cleat all without knowing it?

The only way you can let him off the hook for this is if you truly believe he didn't know he was stepping on another human.

Dudes got a history of dirty play and stomped on a player before, last week his teammate stomped an ankle, **** is not an anomaly.

Have a 300 lb dude you know put on some cleats and stand on your leg and tell me that **** doesn't hurt. :lol:

Your argument about stepping on him a 2nd time sucks. Rodgers moved after the first one, he wasn't a stationary object.

So you're telling me that Suh didn't know he stepped on another person, twice? And walked off without even realizing it?

Is that what you really believe?

I believe he lost balance and was trying to regain balance and placed his foot on a moving body part, went up on one foot while trying to regain control and stepped off.

Maybe he knew it was a person, but why does he need to acknowledge it. It's not like hew knew it was the left leg that was injured and there was malicious intent, the guy is a freak of nature but he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head.

Last edited:
I believe he lost balance and was trying to regain balance and placed his foot on a moving body part, went up on one foot while trying to regain control and stepped off.

Maybe he knew it was a person, but why does he need to acknowledge it. It's not like hew knew it was the left leg that was injured and there was malicious intent, the guy is a freak of nature but he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head.

:lol:

Santa called and said to meet him and the Tooth Fairy at the pub tonight

View media item 1328019

Back
Top Bottom