2014 NFL Draft Thread

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 29: Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota (B+)
Round 3 Pick 3 (OAK): Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington (A)
Round 3 Pick 29: A.J. McCarron, QB, Alabama (B+)
Round 4 Pick 30: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers (B)
Round 4 Pick 40 (COMP): Dri Archer, WR, Kent State (C)
Round 6 Pick 22: Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon (C-)
Round 6 Pick 30: Vinnie Sunseri, SS, Alabama (A)
Round 7 Pick 20 (OAK): De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon (B+)
Round 7 Pick 29: Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma (A)

Dri Archer in the 4th...dumb dumb dumb :lol:

Last edited:
There can be a team trade into the top 10 to take Donald.

Carolina went DT early last year and completely changed and improved their defense.

it's crazy how devalued the running back position has become in the NFL; you could legit not see one taken until the 3rd round this year

Hyde might be the only one to go in the 2nd if he does

Last edited:
]
it's crazy how devalued the running back position has become in the NFL; you could legit not see one taken until the 3rd round this year

not just the nfl, in college no one really stood out this year

Last edited:
]

not just the nfl, in college no one really stood out this year
What does this even mean? In terms of their pro potential or........?

If you're talking about just from a college stand point then I disagree.

Agreed with dudes point. 9 years ago had 3 Running backs go in the top 5 benson, Ronnie brown, Cadillac Williams. This will never ever happen again.

Last edited:
Damn forgot all about that year :lol: yeah that's def not happening again.

It's definitely a passing league now so teams just aren't putting a premium investment into the position like that unless it's AP level talent, especially when value can be found in the later parts of the draft

Everything he said is exactly how I've felt about Ealy. I don't see what the hell scouts are seeing in him to be a possible first/early second round pick. Nothing jumps off the film with him. Not even in his highlight videos where he's supposed to look better than he really is.

We need a DE in the first three rounds but I just don't see this dude Ealy being an improvement over Clayborn.

Last edited:
Everything he said is exactly how I've felt about Ealy. I don't see what the hell scouts are seeing in him to be a possible first/early second round pick. Nothing jumps off the film with him.

Andy Reid is licking his chops; he loves to take players like this to outsmart everyone

Ouch:

ESPN's Mel Kiper said UCLA edge player Anthony Barr "was not what you thought he was" when watching game film.

Kiper begrudgingly conceded that colleague Todd McShay pegged this a few months ago. "The bottom line is he has to get better," Kiper said. "He's got to get more instinctive, learn more about being a defensive football player; looks a little lost out there at times, doesn't play with a defensive mentality, plays like more of an offensive player, which he once was." Kiper now agrees with McShay that Barr shouldn't go before the late first-round as a developmental player in need of coaching.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/...ns?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&rw=1

Back
Top Bottom