2014 NFL Draft Thread

[COLOR=#red]Saw Draft Day over the weekend...

Listen... was there plenty of corny parts? Yes. But they were comical so who cares.
It's not bull durham but it's not that bad. I enjoyed it, it's a football movie with real NFL teams and some jokes with Costner. [/COLOR]

@nfldraftscout: I present you with the greatest QB comparison ever. An AFC North coach compared Bridgewater to...Willie Beaman. I'm not making this up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
AKA Cleveland Browns.

Rather cowboys get him, than Donald or 1 of the safeties.. Not that I would be pleased

At this point I think Manziel and Carr are the only two quarterbacks I really like from this draft.

Carr is money; I know most of the clowns taking bad about him never watched him play

People get too into the name from college

Last edited:
A lot of ppl are somewhat down on him based on his offense and that game vs USC

His game against USC was no doubt a bad game; I still think he is going to be a very solid QB in this league

I meant the people who just look at the school and his name assuming he is David Carr 2.0

[COLOR=#red]I don't either... just the fit I would have him in. See mocks saying he could go as high as 11 (i think it was cbs awhile ago, not sure)... either way I don't see it. Same with Barr for that matter (as early as he is being projected in that sense). It's just a weak draft for Defensive Ends. [/COLOR]

I've really soured on Barr in the past month or so

I would avoid him but the Eagles seem high on him

The USC game...
The Boise State game...
The SMU game...
The Oregon game...

Carr looks good when he's in the shotgun and hanging 40 points on the Hawaii and Wyoming's of the world. I'm not saying he won't succeed at the next level, but it's funny how there's people who are ready to anoint him. Under pressure, he reminds me of another guy who went in the first round to Jacksonville a few years ago...

Just like every other QB in this draft (minus Teddy :smile: ), there are areas he needs to work on to be a solid starter in the NFL. Footwork, poise under pressure, and accuracy. He's got the arm, just needs polish.

Back
Top Bottom