2014 NFL Draft Thread

“@RaidersBeat: Reggie McKenzie said the #Raiders won't pass on a "great" receiver to wait for a "good" receiver later in the draft.”

Watkins please fall to 5
**** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please take Evans before him

Last edited:
Mike Evans is a ******* beast. Sammy Watkins = Randall Cobb, Mike Evans = Brandon Marshall, Brandin Cooks = Steve Smith IMO.

Last edited:
I keep hearing rumblings of Sam Bradford to the Vikings... don't be an idiot Spielman.
what would they give up? 
nerd.gif

Damn the Rams front office would be approaching legendary status if they really got rid of Bradford for a 2nd rounder.
yup.. dudes would have this draft on lock..

already got a ton of picks.. but most importantly 2 and 13.. and more than likely will move down within the top 10, picking up even more picks

I'm not saying I agree with him, but I can see where Buc Em is coming from on that comparison. Cobb is fast as hell and has great feet - both traits that Sammy has.

I think Sammy compares better to Reggie Wayne, tho. /shrug

Last edited:
^ really.. i figured marquise lee would get the reggie wayne comparison

i was thinking more andre johnson-ish for watkins

I keep hearing rumblings of Sam Bradford to the Vikings... don't be an idiot Spielman.

Really?

I posted that yesterday out of fun, but haven't heard anything tangible. Haven't really been looking either though.

I'm one of the few who is pro-Bradford. Circumstances would have to be right though. Vikings need more than just a QB out of this draft.

Last edited:
I really don't wanna see us trade outta the #1 spot...

Clowney and Watt? Get 'er done Rick Smith

Back
Top Bottom