2014 NFL Draft Thread

Ebron was insane, but I'm not happy with that drop in the end zone.

Renner throwin that in triple coverage, Ebron got 5 inches on all them, he put it up for him to grab and he short armed it. That's a catch he coulda made.

I've seen a couple like that. Makes insane one handed grabs then short arms ones in traffic like that. Bothers me a little.

Still, dominant, fluid, lines up outside, aggressive blocker, he can do everything you need. Love him.

Deadset, remember, Ebron will be on tonight against Miami. I know you have a Red Sox game tho, but if you can flip back and forth or DVR or whatever, he's a guy you'll want to keep an eye on at the TE spot.

thanks, dude :pimp:

i DVR'd the game so i'm about to fly through it and check him out. based on what y'all are saying, looks like he had a pretty solid night.

Ebron is the goods, ****. Renner was getting hype earlier in the year too. 
sick.gif

StephMo killing his stock. All of his intermediate balls sail. Mad some awful decisions last night, like that last pick. 

Ebron :x

The adjustment and one handed catch on that ball down the middle...just filthy.

*starts taking notes*

Mike Davis is behind Seastrunk and Sankey for me, I don't consider DeAnthony Thomas a pure running back, he's an OW/KR/PR

Manziel is growing on me. Leader of men, tough as ****. Tebow with an actual arm and less virginity.

WR/TE's this week........

Evans
Gallon
Beckham
Landry
Amaro
Ebron
Greene
Sammy
Mathews
Moncrief
Baylor duo

This class is ******g loaded if the JR's declare. :wow:

Add Cooks to the list. 188 2 TD's and not yet half.

Richardson has been great this year as well and had a decent game today.

Ffjgdfjbcdghffhh Cooks just now. Oh my God....

Last edited:
it's funny, because i think johnny had an "off day", then i see he racked up 500 total yards again :lol:

worst defense i've ever watched.

I was impressed with his gutting it out obviously. Arm clearly bothering him, goes out firing it around. Another Favre type quality.

Johnny just keeps doing his thing. One of the reasons I was laughing my *** off last week during Ole Miss when Kirk was like "it's not a good look that Johnny is laughing right now" (right after Ole Miss took the lead with like 6 minutes left).

Give that man something that resembles a quarter of a collegiate defense and we're undefeated right now talking about Johnny's greatness instead of 2 losses. But to counter that, Johnny looked terrible taking two sacks on the last 4 plays of the game. Not entirely his fault since Ced (RT) was getting blown up all game, but Johnny's vision has shown me he's better than that.

Last edited:
Heard this tonight, Rashad Greene is going to be Marrin Harvison (88) in the NFL.

I also follow a scout that has been screaming all year that Greene will be better than Sammy. I think it's Melton, but not positive.

Back
Top Bottom