2014 NFL Draft Thread

AT is just buying into the pre-draft ESPN hype.

Remember what they said about Joeckel and Fisher last year? Generational left tackle potential? Neither was even good last year. Hold your horses on these declarations.

Lane Johnson tho :pimp:

Stevie does have a substantial contract if I remember correctly. At least there's that.

Adam Schefter
30 secs ·
Filed to ESPN: 49ers trading a conditoonal 2015 4th-round pick to Buffalo for WR Stevie Johnson, per sources. Pick can become a 3rd.

Don't like that for the bills and definitely don't like how cheap that is

I agree but you have to consider his cap hit is around 8 mil tho and it will continue to rise, probably easier to dish him off now

Last year was the worst season of his career so assuming he bounces back SF got a nice deal

Man 9ers been stealing WRs for picks for two years now
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
it aint right man

“@evansilva: ESPN's Adam Schefter on #Texans at 33: "I don't see them going quarterback at 33." Believes Louis Nix more likely if HOU can't trade out.”

Stevie does have a substantial contract if I remember correctly. At least there's that.
No he doesnt.
3/5/2012: Signed a five-year, $36.25 million contract. The deal contains $18.05 million guaranteed, including an $8.5 million signing bonus, initial workout bonus of $100,000, and all of Johnson's first-year base salary. Johnson is eligible for an annual $275,000 workout bonus in years two through five. 2014: $3.65 million (+ $1.75 million roster bonus due in March), 2015: $5.5 million (+ $250,000 roster bonus), 2016: $5.85 million, 2017: Free Agent

all could go today...

25 *Marqise Lee
34 *Allen Robinson
42 *Cody Latimer
46 Jordan Matthews
57 *Donte Moncrief
59 *Davante Adams
68 *Jarvis Landry
77 *Bruce Ellington
80 *Martavis Bryant
87 *Paul Richardson

Back