Jernigan
Joyner
G. Jackson
Ealy
Hageman

Hoping for two of those through rounds 2-3 for the bucs

Last edited:
Feel bad for Manziel if Gordon get this season suspension

I don't feel bad for Gordon though, honestly. Starting to dislike him A LOT.

He's more concerned with taking pics in metrosexual clothing; posting them online than he is with his NFL career.

Last edited:
Smh if Gordon is out...but the rest of the Division wasnt never really worried bout the Browns making moves, something always holding em up :lol:

Even worse, Gordon just had to **** up the day after the 1st round when the Browns had Watkins sitting right there :x :smh:

Last edited:
Smfh cmon gordon

Might be what he got for snitching on kyrie [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nah, they've done extremely well working the phones for the past few drafts, your GM is a wizard.

Hopefully it all falls into place so AD makes a Super Bowl push.

Gonna be rooting for Teddy. :smokin

AP could of been in the superbowl if he didnt fumble at the 1 :rolleyes

From ESPN

Gordon had drug-testing problems in college as well. He was dismissed from the team at Baylor after being suspended twice for marijuana use. He transferred to Utah but didn't play there after failing another drug test.

I didn't think someone like Grodon could be this dumb. But he is. He's dumb.

At least this happened before the draft was done. Still time to get some quality receivers 

This was leaked though, he could of appealed this and won we weren't supposed to know.

True.

He could be going through the appeal process as we speak, and probably doesn't know the status of it.

Either way, the Browns had to of known and would have been aiming for a WR by now.

If Gordon is really dumb enough to do drugs, AGAIN, he deserves to be out. How can you let such stupidity ruin your career.

From ESPN
Gordon had drug-testing problems in college as well. He was dismissed from the team at Baylor after being suspended twice for marijuana use. He transferred to Utah but didn't play there after failing another drug test.

I didn't think someone like Grodon could be this dumb. But he is. He's dumb.
pic

Love Gordon's talent, such a joy to watch play, but for the love of God, stop growing pot and grow a ************* brain. :smh:

In 7-8 years, you can smoke until your heart's content. Jesus.

If Gordon is really dumb enough to do drugs, AGAIN, he deserves to be out. How can you let such stupidity ruin your career.

Exactly how I feel.

He seems more concerned with taking pics in metrosexual clothing all damn day, now he has free time ever sunday year round, to do so..

Back
Top Bottom