2014 NFL Draft Thread

Gilbert and Dennard likely first two corners taken.

Purifoy and Roby got roughed up a bit this season but should still get called soon.

Gilbert Dennard Verret Ifo should all go in the first round

Purifoy will rise, great special teams player too.

If healthy Easley is going to be such a steal

Last edited:
Who do y'all like better between Verret, Gilbert & Dennard

Dennard.

I forgot to mention the Duck corner too, he should be one of the early corners taken. Ifo - hdhdiuhsdiu- jkidhifdh Or however you spell it.

Winston
Williams Sr
Wilder Jr
Freeman
O'Leary
Hart
Jackson
Stork
Matias
Erving
Greene
Benjamin
Edwards Jr
Jernigan
Jones
Tel. Smith
Brooks
Joyner
Williams
Darby
Aguayo
(Ramsey)
(Eligwe)
(Ter. Smith)
(Goldman)
(Andrews)
(Shaw)
(Casher)

Last edited:
clowney cited for going 110 in a 70, can't wait for espn to turn this into "he's immature and reckless" to try and kill his stock

EJ Gaines has been consistently good at Mizzou for 3 straight years. Don't know how high he'll be drafted but he's worth a top 60 pick.

EJ Gaines has been consistently good at Mizzou for 3 straight years. Don't know how high he'll be drafted but he's worth a top 60 pick.

Yea he's rising, the corner talent looks good this year , a lot of depth from mid 1st round on. Last years draft had some talent, besides Tyrann I can't think of anyone that impressed me.

It's crazy but nearly every position on FSU this year is NFL talent ... except the damn punter

reminds me of the 2001 'canes

Last edited:
How's it going to affect his on field production though?

it's a character thing, though.

he's OK putting himself into situations that can lead to trouble.

i'm not saying team's should pass on him cause of speeding…but these dudes need to think. you haven't made a penny, yet. can't you keep it together until you at least sign a contract?

Gaines' ball skills have gradually gotten better at Mizzou. No D-Milli.

Corner class is stacked and I love it.

Hampton, Roby, Dennard, Purifoy, Verrett, Gilbert, Gaines, McGill, Belue, Colvin, Fuller.

Davante Adams is supposed to be really good I haven't paid much attention to him, thoughts anybody?

Kony Ealy is becoming one my favorite players in this draft.

Strong receiver. Big, physical. Attacks the football.

Naysayers will credit Carr for some of Adams' numbers.

Grimble leaning towards a USC return.

Kiper called Hyde a first-rounder. Second at best for me, given the value of the position. His blocking is definitely a huge plus in the pass-happy NFL.

Grimble leaning towards a USC return.

Kiper called Hyde a first-rounder. Second at best for me, given the value of the position. His blocking is definitely a huge plus in the pass-happy NFL.

Karlos Williams if he's coming out > has more burst than Hyde

Back
Top Bottom