13 Stl
14 Chi
15 Pitt
16 Balt/Dal Tie Break
17 Balt/Dal Tie Break
18 NYJ
19 Mia
20 Ari

Damn why did we have to win those meaningless four games in the middle of the season. Somebody is gonna give the Rams a huge deal again to move up.

I pray Manziel just drops to 7.

The bears will draft either Nix or Dennard with the 14th pick in the draft. I hope we draft Dennard in the 1st round and Dominique Easley in the second round.

Damn why did we have to win those meaningless four games in the middle of the season. Somebody is gonna give the Rams a huge deal again to move up.

I pray Manziel just drops to 7.

Chill fam, no Manziel unless he drops in later rounds. I want Clowney but I know Falcons will take him if he drops but Sammy will be there and i'll be more than happy with him. Sammy in the first and Seferian-Jenkins in second will be great. How does Atlanta have a higher pick than the Bucs when we have the same division record, split the games played but Bucs have a worst conference record.

Push for me. Can't go wrong with either.

Anything Jameis threw up, KB would go up and catch. Huge size mismatch for corners.

Reggie Williams... Damn. :lol:

Mike won't have the drug/alcohol issues at least...

Chill fam, no Manziel unless he drops in later rounds. I want Clowney but I know Falcons will take him if he drops but Sammy will be there and i'll be more than happy with him. Sammy in the first and Seferian-Jenkins in second will be great. How does Atlanta have a higher pick than the Bucs when we have the same division record, split the games played but Bucs have a worst conference record.

Lovie better be bringing Cutler with him too then. I don't care how many weapons you bring in...I don't feel like we're gonna win going into any game with Glennon as our starter. He's a solid backup...that's it.

Lovie would make that already strong defensive unit even better. Keys to the Mercedes.

McCoy, Clayborn, Foster, David, Revis, Banks, Barron, Goldson.

:lol: Pro & Nowitness :lol: Not a fan of big plodding WRs. If he turned into a Keyshawn I'd be surprised.

Anymore questions about Johnny's arm strength? O ok

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom