2014 NFL Draft Thread

Sorry if this one has been answered, but anyone have any info on Kadeem Carey and Jeremy Gallon as far as draft position/potential/position ranking go? I think these guys will be good players.

Sorry if this one has been answered, but anyone have any info on Kadeem Carey and Jeremy Gallon as far as draft position/potential/position ranking go? I think these guys will be good players.

can't speak on carey. i think gallon will be a solid contributor though to some team. rounds 4-6 probably. wouldn't mind the pats taking him late (round 6ish).

i am biased tho :lol:

Last edited:
Check Draft thread. I answered you there.

Link to said Mock
nerd.gif
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2014/1/27/5347670/2014-nfl-mock-draft-blake-bortles
please dear lord baby jesus let this happen (eagles get barr at 22)

It wasn't from that mock draft but I did see that; he has the biggest upside of any of the QB's in this draft, he is just very raw

Last edited:
^ if by some miracle the draft actually played out like, i would hope the eagles would jump up slightly and grab KVN too..

barr can be thrown into the rotation on the outside with (with cole and graham).. and KVN can play on the inside right away (while we still have barwin on the outside)

^ if by some miracle the draft actually played out like, i would hope the eagles would jump up slightly and grab KVN too..

barr can be thrown into the rotation on the outside with (with cole and graham).. and KVN can play on the inside right away (while we still have barwin on the outside)

I'd def take Barr; it seems scouts are now a bit down on him but I remember scouts saying Kuechly was benefitting from a bad draft and would just basically be a solid starter

Last edited:
I want to know how 6'4.5 343lb Cyril Richardson was getting manhandled in practice by 6'0 288lb aaron Donald

“@TonyPauline: Aaron Donald/Pittsurgh outquicked Cyril Richardson/Baylor on one play then pancaked him to the ground on next drawing wows from scouts”

“@DraftCountdown: Pittsburgh DT Aaron Donald is now feasting on Gabe Jackson in the game after giving Cyril Richardson fits in practice all week. #SeniorBowl”

“@ShanePHallam: #Pitt DT Aaron Donald also crushing it today. Knocking down Baylor OG Cyril Richardson, dominated him in “The Pit” at practice.”

“@MoveTheSticks: Aaron Donald took batting practice against Cyril Richardson today.”

“@greggabe: One thing for sure, Cyril Richardson does not want to block Aaron Donald tomorrow. Donald ran over Richardson in pass rush drill”

“@DraftCampbell: Aaron Donald just destroyed Cyril Richardson on speed and power. Very impressive reps from Donald.”

“@ShawnZobel: Pitt's Aaron Donald is making money. Bull rushed Cyril Richardson onto his backside. Very impressive strength considering he's 288 pounds”

“@ChrisTrapasso: Cyril Richardson just got totally blown up by Aaron Donald's bull rush. Lord. Super fast. Can't be easy to move 340 pounds like that.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom