2014 NFL Draft Thread

ASJ has really fallen off the map a bit. is it a talent thing or just production due to sankey getting a lot more action?

yeah makes sense. i wouldn't mind any three of those guys with amaro being my preference. but a 6'6" target that can jump and has hands...i'd have ZERO issue with the pats grabbing him.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see who drafts The Beast. :pimp:

TerranceWestTDUCONN.jpg
Get another Baltimore dude in the league :pimp:

Is that the kid from Towson. Man I saw that kid take three carries and was baffled why he would be playing Double A has nfl size.

Yeah that's him. He wasn't a FCS guy out of high school. Gave a verbal to Clemson but didn't make grades. Went to FUMA for a year. Comitted to Maryland, then they fired Friedgen a couple of weeks later, and he decomitted and went to Towson (since it's about 10 minutes from where he went to HS).

Really just need one of Watkins/Evans/Lee/Ebron/Amaro to be around when the Jets pick.

In terms of theat secound grouping of recievers who do you guys like best out of Beckham/Robinson/Benjamin/Cooks? I don't really follow CFB but from what I've seen in their highlight tapes, I liked Robinson a lot.

In terms of theat secound grouping of recievers who do you guys like best out of Beckham/Robinson/Benjamin/Cooks? I don't really follow CFB but from what I've seen in their highlight tapes, I liked Robinson a lot.

highest ceiling Benjamn, but I love A Rob also and he's probably the most NFL ready.

highest ceiling Benjamn, but I love A Rob also and he's probably the most NFL ready.

Speed will be an issue with Robinson

Last edited:
Get another Baltimore dude in the league
pimp.gif
I said this pages back and no one seemed to even know who I was talking about, maybe needed to throw the pic in there. Anyway dudes a beast, played for my alma mater. Always glad to see dudes make it to the L, this year we have two players declaring for the draft.

Back
Top Bottom