2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

So Im planning to get the Womens DC 4.0 cw, but i dont know which size to get. Im a 9 in mens, what should i get for the women's. Also how do they fit compared to the other flyknits, say the Lunar 1s, Racers, or Trainers.
size 10 or 10.5 in womens. I wear a sz 9 on lunars and trainers a sz 10 in womens fits perfect.

That's misleading. Even though you used gift cards, somebody had to pay for those gift cards, so your out of pocket cost may have been $53 but the true cost was not $53. I have enough gift cards to make these "free" but free is not the actual costs.
Lol ok...

Out of my pocket, I got them for $53. Better? :tongue:

My womens pair is out for delivery, will try to snap a couple pictures when I get home. Hopefully they fit as expected.

my MC came today from RRS... Really nice in person, pictures do not do these shoes justice.  Is it me or is it really Narrow? Im going to take it for a run tonight to see if it stretches a little.

I feel like im wearing clown shoes...with these on.. 
yeah, it's interesting how much wider the toebox is compared to the rest of the shoe. I wished they didn't make it so wide. these will be worn casually since I bought the shoes for the mc pattern.

Last edited:
My MCs from RRS went from Ohio-Pittsburgh-Maryland. Sort of an unnecessary and out of the way stop :lol:. Still gonna be here tomorrow though.

View media item 950945
5K done, excellent arch support and comfortable flyknit upper. Will be my 3-5 miler pair. I got a 10.5 for my wide feet but will return to RRS for a refund. Size 10 on the way! $103 and change including tax with free shipping. Love RRS VIP :smile:

I need to stay off NT man.... Killin' my pocket 
mean.gif

Ok so i had to get on here and post my experience with this shoe since I think itd be an important for anybody with sizing concerns. I wear mostly 9 in all Js and nike running, flyknit lunar ones, and im a 9.5 in sbs and some of the really tight fitting Js but these I had to go a full size up from my regular size 9. I went to the finishline closest to me when these came out to try them on in person, and like other people have said on this thread, the toe box is wide compared to the rest of the shoe. BUT it cant be emphasized enough how tight the rest of the shoe is. I have a pretty narrow foot and I could barely get a size 9 on, and the 9.5s were still painful. I know flyknit stretches and what not but the tongue on this shoe remains stiched below the second lacehole so there is really not much give. I love my pair and im really happy I went ahead and got a 10 but its literally the only pair of size 10s I have compared to years and years of buying 9s and maybe one or two 9.5s. Hope this helps!

Did a 5k in these.. is it me or does the toe box shrink like .5 after it straightens out? These shoes grew on me, i was going to return it until i ran in it. It looks so much better in person and is great with slim jeans.

I'm confused with the sizing.

Some people say the shoes are TTS. But @King16  said the shoes run small?

What's the final verdict?
I wear a 9 in Flyknit Lunar 1s, Trainers, and Racers. What size should I get?

I experienced something similar. For me it's a combination of the feet moving forward and downward towards the front, filling the toe box and some feet swelling as I ran ( I have high volume feet and is a forefoot/midfoot striker ). Again we all know feet are unique to each person. For casual wear, TTS should be fine, 9.5 for me but I need 10 as I use these for running.

Sports Authority has the neo turquoise, crimson, black/white, and white/white in stock and there's a coupon for 20% off if anybody wants those colors.

I could be wrong of course, the 20% SA coupon that I have excludes among others, nike footwear. Has anyone tried it?

Sports Authority has the neo turquoise, crimson, black/white, and white/white in stock and there's a coupon for 20% off if anybody wants those colors.

Did a 5k in these.. is it me or does the toe box shrink like .5 after it straightens out? These shoes grew on me, i was going to return it until i ran in it. It looks so much better in person and is great with slim jeans.
Good to know that the toebox straightens out. :smile:

I could be wrong of course, the 20% SA coupon that I have excludes among others, nike footwear. Has anyone tried it?

If you bring the printed coupon to a store try to find a careless employee and they will accept the coupon on anything...

got mine in. threw them on instantly. 

gonna throw these into the rotation of my fk racers and trainers for the summer. 

Back
Top Bottom