2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Saw them in person. They are ok in person but I understand why some are disappointed in them.
A518F330-A49D-4CA9-BE53-E287DC5DDBEE.jpeg
AE337F5F-D2DF-4EA7-A0E7-F199664ED7AD.jpeg

Any deals on free run 2s anywhere? I'm not seeing anything yet. Birthday coupon not applying on NDC either for whatever reason.

The 2s should've stayed in the 2010s. Hibbets had deals on them when they first released i think it was like $20 off $100 and you could add them

The FR2 was/is probably my favorite shoe of all time. I don’t know what it is exactly, but I loved that shoe when it came out and still do to this day. The retro brings it back to life for me, and I know I’m in the minority on that.

If I see these in stock locally, I'll probably be tempted by instant gratification to buy a pair. I'm not too pressed to order them unless they go on sale. After wearing mine the last few days though I have to say I really missed wearing Frees on the regular. I don't know what it is, but these Retro really did hit the mark for me.

It’s the materials. That fuzz they have abs the stitches swoosh change a lot for me. How hard would it of been to keep it the same?

When they originally came out, I exclusively wore these without socks. I don't feel like I can go back to that era, but I might.

I’m not in a rush but I am satisfied at outlet prices

I still have a 10% off birthday coupon on NDC that will I think expire next week. I might just grab the white pair.

After wearing them today, they aren’t too bad. Still comfortable and looking forward to more colors in the future.

I’m probably in the minority, but that embroidered Swoosh is an upgrade from the OGs, IMHO. I had a few pairs with wrinkled Swooshes after heavy wears.

It’s not something I don’t like but it makes the shoe less athletic looking imo. I know it’s purely a nostalgia thing

Meanwhile the new 5.0 look like something out of the future. I honestly want a pair to be able to compare and see how far Free tech has come, but none of the color ways have struck me yet.

IMG-1980.jpg

nike did me dirty on this one - defective straight from ndc. Came wrinkled (wont steam out), inner togue has protruding hem due to the defect!!

different from the originals, they come with crappy flat laces and no 3m. Worst of all is there are no more 12.5s in stock to exchange for haha.

Back
Top Bottom