2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Great info thanks JerkStore did you happen to try on or see the 4.0 flyknit frees?
No prob.  Hard to take these Frees off.  They only had the 5.0s out for sale.  They are not a running store so I don't think they will carry any more. 

Is the elastic band on the fly frees better than last years? The pain they gave me was ridiculous

Last edited:

When are the 4.0s releasing?
FNL has them slated for May 1st - I was hoping they were releasing today with the others but apparently not.  At least there is quite a few colorways releasing initially.

http://www.finishline.com/shoe-release-calendar?mnid=men_shoe+release+dates
[h3]MEN'S FREE 4.0 FLYKNIT[/h3]
Style: 631053-001

Color: black/white-dark grey

Style: 631053-601

Color: brght crmsn/white-unvrsty rd-t

Style: 631053-401

Color: neo turq/white-brave blue-volt

Style: 631053-104

Color: white/black-military blue

Style: 631053-101

Color: white/black-pr pltnm-wlf gry

Style: 631053-007

Color: light charcoal/white-volt-blk

Style: 631053-004

Color: black/black-pht bl-brght crmsn

Style: 631053-008

Color: wolf grey/white-ttl orange-vlt

Style: 631053-100

Color: white/white-black-volt

Style: 631053-314

Color: blue/green

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about these?
Not fond of how the multi-colored knit looks brown from far away, but I think it would look better if they just would've gone for full multi instead of black no the medial. Still nice overall, just not for me.

Not fond of how the multi-colored knit looks brown from far away, but I think it would look better if they just would've gone for full multi instead of black no the medial. Still nice overall, just not for me.
agreed. 

i mean these are okay, but the inner white swoosh throws it off for me too. Keep the black or go with the white. full multi color would of looked best with a black swoosh tho. MAKE UP YOUR MIND NIKE.

Ordered my flyknit 4.0 id day one. Was supposed to be delivered by 4/14. Got notice today they won't be delivered until 5/12 now. 8 weeks for an id item Nike? What a joke. Pretty funny that they are still taking orders for them.....beware if you order

Ordered my flyknit 4.0 id day one. Was supposed to be delivered by 4/14. Got notice today they won't be delivered until 5/12 now. 8 weeks for an id item Nike? What a joke. Pretty funny that they are still taking orders for them.....beware if you order

That's unfortunate. If I were you, I'd ask for a coupon code.

Just picked up the "Nighshade/Turbo Green-Volt" color way and I'm really impressed. The upper is quality and I like the variety of mesh and knit materials. The new hexagonal outsole is nice. Love how that green mesh and volt underneath creates a turquoise effect under the Flywire eyelets. 
pimp.gif

on their website, it says 30 days timeframe. I ordered my i.d's on the 1st and i haven't gotten an email yet. So these must be getting popular?

Back
Top Bottom