2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Just copped these today 
nthat.gif
 on feet they feel  
eek.gif
 I used the b-day coupon at champs.. came out to $103

I can't post pics but I'm confident you guys will overwhelmingly be fans of the 2015 Free lineup. The 5.0 is just simply amazing; the upper blends much, much better to the sole than this year's. The 3.0 doesn't have major design changes but it still flows better. TC might leak some pics maybe but I'm definitely jumping back into the Free fold next year

WOW. #cantwait :nerd:

I can't post pics but I'm confident you guys will overwhelmingly be fans of the 2015 Free lineup. The 5.0 is just simply amazing; the upper blends much, much better to the sole than this year's. The 3.0 doesn't have major design changes but it still flows better. TC might leak some pics maybe but I'm definitely jumping back into the Free fold next year

Great to hear. None of the Frees did it for me this year.

On liquidation on Running Warehouse + 15% off coupon (FB15D)

Probably not going to pull the trigger though. I'm thinking these will hit outlets like the 5.0s did.

Last edited:
^Same with the 4.0s $95.88 before the 15% off, almost bought a pair but still waitin for them to go down in price! My cheap ***..

Nike running currently is in a new golden era. Lots of new classics dropped the last few years.

Slept on the multi 4.0 but it seems like that cw is the only one selling pretty well. Every other cw is sitting nice. Gonna be patient for a couple more months and hope they drop below $75.

^ Wore mine a few times over the past 2 weeks :pimp: :pimp:. I just wish my pair had a little more Volt in them.

Same here. I wear my DCs and Crimsons tons more than my regular MCs. I'd like to double up on both of them but I know the DCs will be a longshot. I actually payed over retail for my Crimsons before they started popping up in US stores :lol:.

need multi 4.0s for the low low, but that seems to be the only pair besides the crimsons selling well.

Does anyone else have a problem with their Free Flyknit 4.0s making a sound when they walk? My pair makes a "suction-cup-like" sound in the heel area every step I take. Anyone else experiencing this?

So my brand new pair of free's 5.0 that I haven't worn in a year started to squeak from the sole. It's not the insole but when I press down on the sole at the Nike+ sign I can hear the squeaking. Is there any way to get rid of this, it's really bothering me.

Edit: Read another thread and now my issue is fixed!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom