2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

you guys get order confirmations from dope factory yet? think my pair might get cancelled

Went ahead and copped the greys from DF.

Came out to $125 shipped and picked 1/2 size down from my racer size. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
So DF ships through UPS with the Express Saver (1-3 days) option... #notbad :smokin

If this transaction goes smoothly, I'll probably give them my business again when the Oreos drop... well if they have another promo going :tongue:

Last edited:
I had to cancel my DF order. Thought I ordered a 9.5 but it was a 9. Won't fit me in these. So if anyone needs a 9 in the greys, they should be back up there now.

So DF ships through UPS with the Express Saver (1-3 days) option... #notbad :smokin

Depending on how this transaction goes, which I'm confident that it'll go smoothly, I'll probably give them my business again when the Oreos drop... well if they have another promo going :tongue:
DF is awesome. Their shipping is faster than most US based sites :lol:. Don't think they run promos too often though.

Size 11 is perfect for me , I would go .5 from your Racer size // Regular non-flyknit shoe size (vans, nike, etc)

My feet are also wide

the midsole cuts are also kind of sloppy.. but only noticeable up close 

Last edited:
Thanks for all the sizing help, y'all! Gotta love NT! :nthat:

I $@(*&$ love my pair! I (k)nitpick a lot nowadays, so that's saying A LOT! My ONLY complaints for these are their stock hybrid ribbon-like laces, which feel cheap, imo and the look of the new heel tab.

Here are some pics of my own to help you decide if you're unsure on sizing...

vs. Racer (I usually go 1/2 UP my TRUE for them)
View media item 1653128(differential from NSW = DOWN ONE SIZE)

vs. Free Run 3 (2012) (TTS)
View media item 1653129(differential = 1/2 down)

vs. Free Flyknit Chukka (1/2 DOWN my TRUE)
View media item 1653131(differential = equal)

For me, going 1/2 DOWN makes them fit exactly like all the other shoes in my TRUE size. Plus, the forefoot is GENEROUSLY WIDE. If you have a narrow to normal width foot, go 1/2 DOWN if you want them to fit like your usual size.

Marv, you nailed it right on the head! They fit almost identically to my Free Chukkas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom