2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

On NSW's, half size or full size down? I wear a 11.5 in flyknit free 4.0 v1 and have a narrow foot. Was thinking an 11 would still be too big

On NSW's, half size or full size down? I wear a 11.5 in flyknit free 4.0 v1 and have a narrow foot. Was thinking an 11 would still be too big
Full size down. I've got a narrow foot, wear 8.5 in flyknit free 4.0s and the 7.5 fits perfect.

Thank you, thinking these would fit fine if they're a little snug anyways. Ordered the Oreo colorway off Tres Bien $136 shipped

Selling 9.5us men's Oreo brand new for 110+shipping to cont us

Size I got is too big, should have read that these aren't tts

Literally received from reset today

Definitely not.

Here's a previous post of mine a few pages back...

I usually go +1/2 for Racers. With these (they run BIG), I went -1 from my Racer sizing. I have narrow to normal width feet, if that matters...

As you can see here, the length matches up just exactly...
View media item 1653128

Thanks for the info on Tres Bien! I'm tempted to purchase for $136, but I don't want to pay for shipping... :wow:

Last edited:
love the nsw collection... not fond of the green/volt htm one but at a good price id pick em up to wear

went .5 down from my racer size since i got wide feet

Last edited:
Got my NSW Oreo today, my first pair of NSW.

I went .5 down and the length is perfect. However has anyone noticed slight heel slipage even where length is good? Seems a bit wide or something. Also I'm not overly impressed with the birds eye view of the shoes. Much nicer from the side.

I'm down for the squadron blues but I'm gonna change the swoosh color to either white or black

Still looking for a Euro site selling them for under $130 (Oreos) :nerd: #beingcheap

Last edited:
Still looking for a Euro site selling them for under $130 (Oreos)
nerd.gif
#beingcheap
Haha same here man. Trying to help a friend to find a pair too.

Wore my Oreo NSW's all day yesterday. Went down a full size and they fit perfect. I'd only recommend going down a full size if your foot is narrow. This is my new favorite flyknit model/clw period.

just got back from 10-day Europe trip where I only brought MC Flyknit lunar 3's and wolf grey flyknit NSW's

The NSW's were beasts :smokin ~10 miles walking per day no problem, comfortable, easy to clean at the end of the day with a little soap and toothbrush. These were already in my personal top 3 but they making a serious run at # 1

Hey, i'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but i'm currently looking for a pair of Flyknit Free 3.0, but confused about the sizing since I have to order online. I already got a pair of Lunar1 Flyknits in a size 10 US. Should i stay true to that or should i size up?

Hey, i'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask but i'm currently looking for a pair of Flyknit Free 3.0, but confused about the sizing since I have to order online. I already got a pair of Lunar1 Flyknits in a size 10 US. Should i stay true to that or should i size up?
True to size.

Back
Top Bottom