2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Got my wolf greys in from SNS. Pictures didn't really do these justice for me, the shades of grey look amazing in person.
Got mine today too. Different reaction though, the gray are much lighter in person than in pictures. A bit disappointed :/

Got mine today too. Different reaction though, the gray are much lighter in person than in pictures. A bit disappointed :/

True, I expected them to be light. I just thought they'd be too plain but ended up really liking the look of the weave.

The lightness originally turned me off from them, but I've come around since.

Last edited:
so these nsw's fit that much bigger than traditional nike free runs and flyknits? I'm a 9 in free runs and racers.

so these nsw's fit that much bigger than traditional nike free runs and flyknits? I'm a 9 in free runs and racers.
First post here, bought the wolf grey NSW's from the sneakersnstuff link and coupon posted a couple pages back (thanks to whoever that was).... but yea, they run quite large IMO. 

I bought a size 9, when most of my other Nike stuff is 9.5 (including Free 4.0).   9's still feel too long, I have at least a half inch in front of my toe. 

Will these stretch at all?   Kinda disappointed and not sure what to do... pay for return shipping to Sweden to exchange for an 8.5, or just wear these size 9.  

First post here, bought the wolf grey NSW's from the sneakersnstuff link and coupon posted a couple pages back (thanks to whoever that was).... but yea, they run quite large IMO. 

I bought a size 9, when most of my other Nike stuff is 9.5 (including Free 4.0).   9's still feel too long, I have at least a half inch in front of my toe. 

Will these stretch at all?   Kinda disappointed and not sure what to do... pay for return shipping to Sweden to exchange for an 8.5, or just wear these size 9.  
First, go green.

Second, I doubt they will stretch if they are loose on you.  I would see if you can sell on ebay/Facebook and then maybe re-order.  Return shipping to Sweden is going to be at least $50 with insurance. half an inch is not bad.  I wear all my shoes with a half inch of space.  So maybe wear them if they are comfortable and not sliding off your foot.

First, go green.

Second, I doubt they will stretch if they are loose on you.  I would see if you can sell on ebay/Facebook and then maybe re-order.  Return shipping to Sweden is going to be at least $50 with insurance. half an inch is not bad.  I wear all my shoes with a half inch of space.  So maybe wear them if they are comfortable and not sliding off your foot.
Go white!

Yea, half an inch is if I just check my toe when I have them on without tying.  If I kick my heel back as far as it goes, its probably closer to a full inch.  For reference, I wear my Free 4.0 (non flyknit) untied (I tie a knot and leave about 1" or so lace hanging out of last eyelet) and just slip them on/off.  To wear these NSW's, I'd probably have to tie them no matter what, or they'd be too loose.  

I'll prob re-order the 8.5s and see what I can do with these 9's.  Or maybe just wait until the Oreo ones come out, though I love grey colorways.  Missed out on beethoven kobe's, oreo flyknit v2 (more black than grey though), Kyrie all-stars, etc.   I was excited to get these NSW but damn I wish I would've gotten an 8.5 now. 

Today I copped a pair of the women's TR5 MC, got bigger feet so this is my first women's shoe(went up normal size and half). Anyone else bought these? How did they fit?

looks great! 
nthat.gif

I bought the Wolf Grey NSW, and i'm really excited about these shoes (something that doesn't happens often)!! Therefore I consider buying the black/anthracite as well, but something confuses me about the colours. In some pics, the grey (anthracite) appears like it's blue!? So can anyone with the shoes post a pic, that shows the colours as naturally as they appears irl??

Initially, from my mobile, I thought you had mistaken them for the Black/Purple/Teal cw. Upon further review, they ARE the OREOs. I really hope it's the lighting... I think the Oreo Racer 1.0s had a different tint under specific lighting too...

Definitely doing this when I get my pair...
View media item 1685043
View media item 1685044

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom