2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

Fellas is it worth it to wipe some of the dirt off the soles when I go to wash these? (White flyknit frees in a white pillow case) already took the laces and ortholites out

With Flyknits, if it's not a Racer (nor a neutral color), it might be better to wait...
nerd.gif
Just ordered $59.59 shipped. had to jump on that with both feet.

I want those nsw as well. That's a sweet price. Are they taking phone orders. Anyone successfully order on phone yet

What store is it?

Got a size 7.5 or 8 left?
Rosemont out of Chicago. Give us a call, we might have some in the back, I'm almost positive we don't have any 7.5's left of the NSW though. I didn't see any on the hash wall before, we just removed them from bin. I think the smallest sizes we got now are 9.5

Last edited:

Rosemont out of Chicago. Give us a call, we might have some in the back, I'm almost positive we don't have any 7.5's left of the NSW though. I didn't see any on the hash wall before, we just removed them from bin. I think the smallest sizes we got now are 9.5
Thanks, it's OK.   I thought it looked like my local Outlet (assuming they all look similar, anyway) and was gonna swing by after work if so. 

Crazy deal, was gonna scoop another pair for the girl

Thanks, it's OK.   I thought it looked like my local Outlet (assuming they all look similar, anyway) and was gonna swing by after work if so. 

Crazy deal, was gonna scoop another pair for the girl

Absolutely. The reason we marked them down so much was just because they didn't sell. We had all 3 OG colorways (Hot Lava and the Blue/Purple) and those two hit hash immediately. At that $127 factory retail I think we had sold one pair in like 3 months. Once they got marked down though, at $47, definitely a cop.

noticed that I bought my wolf grey nsw 5.0 on SNS.. D:

Helping someone out!! take these off my hands for the low

Thanks a bunch for the follow up! Went ahead and called and was able to get a 10.5 for $59 shipped here to Texas. Can't beat it.

If you know who helped me, high five her for me lol

Thanks again....and if y'all have any of the others left, please let me/us know!

The flyknit free nsw pink mc and hot lava came out to $24.97. They marked it down further from the $49.97 posted. They only had hot lavas left but found a few random pairs of pink mc. For $24.97 it was a no brainer. Dirt cheap

Back
Top Bottom