2014 NIKE FREE 5.0 & FLYKNIT FREE 4/1/14

The flyknit free nsw pink mc and hot lava came out to $24.97. They marked it down further from the $49.97 posted. They only had hot lavas left but found a few random pairs of pink mc. For $24.97 it was a no brainer. Dirt cheap
wOw!! amazing price...

The flyknit free nsw pink mc and hot lava came out to $24.97. They marked it down further from the $49.97 posted. They only had hot lavas left but found a few random pairs of pink mc. For $24.97 it was a no brainer. Dirt cheap
Was this at Rosemont?

The consensus is go down half a size from true to size? I rock an 8.5 in all my shoes from roshes to flyknits so I should be good with an 8?

Just called, rosemont is sold out from what i was told. Guy said they were $24.99 plus 20% off that. can't believe I missed that sale!!!

nOOooOo I was so close to ordering the pink flash's for $49 and now I missed out on an even lower price gg

do you guys think other Nike outlets will eventually drop their prices this low or does it just depend on how well they're selling?

Love both of those (even though my feet are too big to fit in a womens shoe)

Hope they hit disco fast :wink:

Damn I want those Wolf White Grey's. I got some 4.0 wolf greys (below) that are shaped like a bananna for $60 at the Nike clearance this past weekend. I like them, but looking at these makes me want these more.
grey.jpg

Last edited:
The consensus is go down half a size from true to size? I rock an 8.5 in all my shoes from roshes to flyknits so I should be good with an 8?
At least. 

I buy most of my Nike in 9.5 but could fit into 9.  Flyknit Racers in 9, and the Flyknit Free NSW were too big in 9 so I had to buy a second pair (both from Europe) in size 8.5

I've tried on an 8 too, and I could fit into that as well, but my toe is almost right up against the front.

I'm a fan of the Men's Gyakusou cw. I just wish the Red was more vibrant... I hope they get overlooked [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
IIRC, the Wheat LG5s were available for both Men and Women. Perhaps the other Gyakusou LG5 cws were too?

Since the Free sole rides so high on the upper, you can see the glue residue. They're still VERY NICE nonetheless! I'd take the LR soled version over the OG any day!

I think your Oreo pair will look the best since the residue will blend in more...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom