2014 NT FITTED REVIVAL THREAD.

halftime

formerly halftime
Mods feel free to move if this isn't the right place.  I couldnt find the old threads so i figured who ever had any PS' or ideas for the possible revival of the NT fitted, should post in this thread.

This is something i've always wanted to see on a fitted, excuse the horrible MS Paint job.

Last edited:
that looks "not good"

but ill take another og in Wool and not with the big patch.

that looks "not good"

laugh.gif

If they do that logo, I hope at least they spell it out and not use "NKETLK". I just think it would look dumb.

And I am not into snap backs but I know for the cost and turn around, they are a better style to get stuff done.

I'm up for a snapback or 5 panel, too--might save some cost/headache by not having to worry about sizing from a fitted. I've seen a bunch of posts lose steam about this topic though so I won't set my expectations too high.

Ill take da same hat w/ da colors flipped (red fitted/ black brim) similar type of big patch on da side

Not to derail this but id rather see tee shirts drop than fitted hats/snapbacks

I dont care if I am in the minority, but I feel the first NT hats made were horrible. Would buy a fitted, provided the design was better and there wasnt that huge unnecessary patch on it.

Missed out on the last drop because of how ecapcity made them available to the public which meant any Joe could cop:smh:

Back
Top Bottom