2015-16 NT NBA REDRAFT COMPLETE: OFFICIAL SIMULATION IN NOVEMBER

Which PS4 game should we sim on?

• NBA 2K16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBA Live 16

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can we get the current standings for all teams bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 ? Not feeling how you only mentioned ur squad's record :lol:

Dem Spurs in 1st place tho, antidope antidope don't worry bro I got us :nthat:

I knew the Spurs were going to do good because I think your team has the highest rated starting five :lol: . I'm going to turn them injuries and see what happens then :nerd: jp lol

:lol: injuries on and I'm pretty sure my squad is food.

See you in the Finals :smokin

Considering I'm in 9th place, I will only recognize the official sim from Champ.

None of these bhz shenanigans 
laugh.gif

But seriously, thanks for throwing a quick sim together just for curious minds.

Squad in the playoff hunt. :pimp: :pimp:

Whole division dominating like we were forecast too.

Last edited:
Wait there's Sims? What we talked about doing last year actually came to fruition? Now I'm sad for real that I'm not a part of this.

Currently 4 out of the top 8 teams in the West are from the Southwest Division, 3 in the top 5 :smokin .. best division in the league like I anticipated, too bad the homie @SLP Product ain't holding up his end of the bargain :rolleyes :x :smh:

Currently 4 out of the top 8 teams in the West are from the Southwest Division, 3 in the top 5 :smokin .. best division in the league like I anticipated, too bad the homie @SLP Product ain't holding up his end of the bargain :rolleyes :x :smh:

Ehh, Atlantic Division just as good if not better from top to bottom, even our worst team can still make the playoffs.

Mavs on the other hand......:lol:

Last edited:
I with CP on sims :lol:

If all of us put in these rosters into NBA 2k15 and sim the seasons guaranteed there would be 20 different winners.

YES IM MAD BECAUSE OF MY SPOT IN THE STANDINGS

Ehh, Atlantic Division just as good if not better from top to bottom, even our worst team can still make the playoffs.

Mavs on the other hand......:lol:

Mavs is food, I thought Uncle Paul would hold them down with the injuries being off but boy was I wrong :lol:

Can we get the current standings for all teams bhzmafia14 bhzmafia14 ? Not feeling how you only mentioned ur squad's record :lol:

Dem Spurs in 1st place tho, antidope antidope don't worry bro I got us :nthat:
:pimp: :pimp: Jersey represent

Bout to hold us down in 2K15 & 2K16 and finally accomplish that back to back for Pop so he can ride off into the sunset :smokin

Southwest :pimp:

I really like the Rockets squad you put together, should be a good battle down the stretch along with the Pelicans :pimp:

2K is pretty consistent with the simulations.

If your squad is legit from a rating standpoint you're probably going to win it all or be in contention the majority of time. Especially since its only a 1 season sim, you can simulate that same season 10 times and the results will be somewhat consistent.

We have enough time before 2K16 drops to simulate 1 season in 2K15 at least 10 times to see the outcomes :nerd:

Last edited:
Yea, the sims will more than likely be consistent. You will at least see the same 3-4 teams in the Finals every sim especially with injuries off. However, you do get different squads in the playoffs every now and then.

I wish we could sim over 5-10 seasons with the same squad, but that presents problems with retiring and CPU generated rookies.

SMH. I'm already on the hot seat as GM. Somebody slide me a front office gig in title if I get the boot.

Last edited:
I uh.......already have the order for..............

And, wow. Some of you should be sending me money. :lol:

8/24

Back
Top Bottom