2015-16 NT NBA REDRAFT COMPLETE: OFFICIAL SIMULATION IN NOVEMBER

Which PS4 game should we sim on?

• NBA 2K16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBA Live 16

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm thinking of going to In N Out late tonight in hopes that it changes my luck and I can pick tonight

I wanted Nurkic so badly. Really almost picked him over Jabari lol

I was hoping D'Angelo would've fallen to the 3rd but I knew that was unrealistic. Smh at Clarkson being picked over him tho.

Last edited:
With the 69th Pick, the Detroit Pistons select D'Angelo Russell - PG

Reuniting him with Blake Griffin

It was difficult choosing between him and JC but having Bron renders a natural PG pretty useless. Plus JC should have a higher overall rating in 2K16

With the 74th pick of the 2015 NT NBA Redraft, the Toronto Raptors select, DeMarre Carroll, actual real life Raptor.

I guess it was only right that I took him since I wanted Jabari :lol: . I was looking to pair either Jabari / Noel or Jabari / Nurkic with Paul. I'm fine with Rudy / Nurkic, though. Paul gonna make Rudy even better than he was last year :x

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm drafting the same exact team I had last year :rofl:

Russ / Parsons / Jonas

Last edited:

I guess it was only right that I took him since I wanted Jabari :lol: . I was looking to pair either Jabari / Noel or Jabari / Nurkic with Paul. I'm fine with Rudy / Nurkic, though. Paul gonna make Rudy even better than he was last year :x

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm drafting the same exact team I had last year :rofl:

Russ / Parsons / Jonas
Well that's ironic to say the least :lol:

Back
Top Bottom