2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a damn nice house for only $575K

house next door to me just sold for almost $400K & it's not even close to that :lol:

His house is still out there,http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1504-NW-187th-St_Edmond_OK_73012_M79761-27808?row=1 He's losing money on it just sitting

Who puts carpet in a ~6k square foot house?
Everytime I watch HGTV I just get pissed at the housing costs around the country 
mean.gif
 like everyone else living like kings on acres and ****

His house is still out there,http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1504-NW-187th-St_Edmond_OK_73012_M79761-27808?row=1 He's losing money on it just sitting

Who puts carpet in a ~6k square foot house?
Everytime I watch HGTV I just get pissed at the housing costs around the country :smh:  like everyone else living like kings on acres and ****

I'm the opposite. At work, we do the news for te first hour then it's just repeats all day so we turn to HGTV. All these young couples in Toronto or Vancouver depending on which show, talking bout their budget is 850k and I'm like what the **** do they do for a living? And in the end, they end up getting like 1300 square feet somewhere.

Bryan Gutierrez ‏@BallinWithBryan 34s34 seconds ago
OKC made only one field goal in the final 4:53, missing seven of their final eight shots. Six of those eight attempts were 3-point shots.

The media gon' media, but Twitter is trying to assert that KD and Westbrook didn't talk or look at each other once after the game and KD skipped out talking to the media
edit: Know at least the latter part of that to be untrue. KD talked to Ethan J Scholnik at least, maybe they mean he didn't address the media from the podium/lectern

Last edited:
We're all going to look back at the end of the season and say:

"Remember when Mario Chalmers went to the Grizzles and we thought they weren't going to get blown up? 
laugh.gif
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom