2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you get drafted by the Knicks, prepared to be booed. Then once you start ballin out, people will hype you up, buy your jersey, and act like they've supported you the whole time. Never change New York
Since you want to talk about hyping ... Ya need to stop hyping Manning and thinking ya are going to win a superball. But yeah never change ... There will be always next year.

you're corny g
beyond

that arena would have boo'ed anyone we drafted 
I believe any fan based would of have booo another big European ... They haven't really worked out ....

I mean whether he was booed or not he's on the Knicks. You can hang on Knicks fans booing him if you want, but it's as moot a point as a point can get.

Last edited:
I mean whether he was booed or not he's on the Knicks. You can hang on Knicks fans booing him if you want, but it's as moot a point as a point can get.
Yea why does it matter if he was booed or not? I'd actually prefer to be booed then ball out and prove the doubters wrong 

chris webber looks so stupid in this graphic

12291265_10156418827250724_8836623708882137771_o.jpg

If I was drafted by the knicks, all I'd be thinking about is money

They can cheer me, they can boo me, they can throw empty beer cans at me... It's whatever :lol:

No fan base is perfect. For example, the Warriors fans booed the team's owner during a game for trading Monta - and effectively choosing Steph. Welp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom