2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sucks, Bro. I'm a couple of years older than Kobe and in the last 5 years, I've partially torn an ACL, ruptured an Achilles and have had a bunch of other problems with my heels and arches. I feel Kobe's pain.

All that said, if was into say, golf, instead of hoops, I may not have had all those problems. Basketball is a young man's game, unless you're TD or Dirk.
There time might be coming soon too 
mean.gif
frown.gif

send them outta towners/bandwagoners home wit that L
pimp.gif

It sucks, Bro. I'm a couple of years older than Kobe and in the last 5 years, I've partially torn an ACL, ruptured an Achilles and have had a bunch of other problems with my heels and arches. I feel Kobe's pain.

All that said, if was into say, golf, instead of hoops, I may not have had all those problems. Basketball is a young man's game, unless you're TD or Dirk.
Man this got me even more depressed. Can't imagine the day I stop playing basketball 
mean.gif

i
sick.gif
 that moment when you noticed youve lost a huge step......... 

Last edited:
LOL. I haven't stopped - I just have to pound some Advil and ice like my whole lower body afterward.
I'd like to think I'd stop the day I realize my athleticism has gone to absolute **** though. I don' think my pride/ego will allow myself to keep playing if I suddenly become a liability on the court

Reason why i gave up tackle football, flag football ftw. That next day after a tackle football game have u feeling like you been through a 16 game season.

I'd like to think I'd stop the day I realize my athleticism has gone to absolute **** though. I don' think my pride/ego will allow myself to keep playing if I suddenly become a liability on the court

TBH, for me, figuring out how to still contribute in games where I am at an athletic disadvantage is a challenge I've embraced. Have improved my outside shot, learned how to get off shots with less space, use picks better and developed floaters and runners, etc. Its rare that I ever feel like a liability when I play pick up - though it has happened.

TBH, for me, figuring out how to still contribute in games where I am at an athletic disadvantage is a challenge I've embraced. Have improved my outside shot, learned how to get off shots with less space, use picks better and developed floaters and runners, etc. Its rare that I ever feel like a liability when I play pick up - though it has happened.
that feeling when you set up a layup with an off ball screen 
pimp.gif

i hate when players get hurt especially star players... i want my team to beat the opponent when they are 100% for bragging rights :lol:

kobe needs to use his fundamentals and old man gm. im surprised he just doesnt back guys down on the block

anthony davis needs to ditch those nikes and go with UA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom