2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was Beans 2nd yr with the dubs where he looked promising and got that contract. Then don nelson slaughtered his confidence

Now he's getting at thots in Lativa while videos surface

Smh

baron had that kid looking like a stud

biedrins living it up back home. getting public sex on his benz and what not

that 3-6 latvia money

Last edited:
I think it was Beans 2nd yr with the dubs where he looked promising and got that contract. Then don nelson slaughtered his confidence

Now he's getting at thots in Lativa while videos surface

Smh

running trains with Zarko Caparkapa in public streets and cabs and *****.

Of course, Danny Fatson ended Zarko's career before it really started

Yea because being in 10th and being 3 games out of 1st is such a big gap.

The highest they've been is like 8th. If they were good enough to be 1st, they would be. Stop this if business my friend, you're too good for that.

Nobody said they should be in 1st, but when 1st -10th is separated by 3 games, clowning a 10 seed is kind of silly don't you think?

Ok so, is this a guess, That their highest seed was 8?
I'm pretty sure you are guessing so lets dead this...

Knicks' Derrick Williams had $750,000 in jewelry stolen from him Saturday morning by two women he met in New York. Terrible. (NY Post)

— LegionNBA (@MySportsLegion)

December 20, 2015

Ouch

Ouch indeed. I'd like to hear more details about how this all went down.
http://nypost.com/2015/12/20/two-women-steal-750000-in-jewelry-from-a-new-york-knick/ 

Williams, 24, had been

Mind = Blown.

It's got to be tough being a Heat fan and seeing Whitedude getting more pine than minutes.

How do you cats not stay mad on the daily?

Last edited:
4bpg at 27mpg
sick.gif

I'd be upset.. But maybe there's a reason
I think Spo is jealous

If i was an athlete I'd def rent out a separate pad just for the yambs and side ****. Doesn't even have to be anything upscale.

Who has 750k in jewelry in 2015 though.

Not even Rappers do that stuff these days

Last edited:
Who spends 3/4 of a million on jewelry???? No wonder why some of these dudes go broke :smh:

To put that in perspective, those chicks made off with about 4% of Derrick Williams' career earnings (not including this season). And that's before tax and agent/manager commissions, so basically double that figure. And you know damn well that ain't all the jewelry he has.

Whiteside got to play the 4th and over 30 minutes, it's a Christmas miracle! or Spo's sick or something
And...

They won

WHiteside put up redic statline

Had the highest +/-

Logged the most minutes of the Heat

Go figure

[table][tr][th=""]Miami Heat[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Chris Bosh, PF[/td][td]31[/td][td]11-19[/td][td]3-7[/td][td]4-5[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]+8[/td][td]29[/td][/tr][tr][td]Luol Deng, SF[/td][td]33[/td][td]5-7[/td][td]5-6[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]+5[/td][td]17[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hassan Whiteside, C[/td][td]38[/td][td]10-13[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]3[/td][td]8[/td][td]11[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]+11[/td][td]22[/td][/tr][tr][td]Goran Dragic, PG[/td][td]27[/td][td]4-10[/td][td]0-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]8[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]+2[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade, SG[/td][td]27[/td][td]6-11[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]0[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom