2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're about 4 months away from Thunder proving they are "legit".

You won't see me defending them or trying to convince you or anyone that they are winning it all.

That time will come.

And, when that time comes and they are winning and advancing, I don't think I will be discussing it or rejoicing with "Haha told you so" then either.

Billy Donovans M shape really in full force. Can't believe Brooks not there anymore.  Only a matter of time before the news and media gets to him.

:smh: I remember when Lob city first started... Clippers were so exciting to watch
Kind of like the Warriors now with their energy, except instead of threes they just dunked a lot.

They trying to make the nickname "Big Hero 6" work for DJ 
sick.gif

it will be interesting to see how Griffin will generate points once he loses his athleticism. His midrange jump shot is good but thats about it…No post game 

harden and adidas commercial lame lame lame. catches no attention. doesn't link any accolades, just weak.

the same foolishness about being the best 2G.  Harden not even close until he puts an effort to seek treatment, and hit the jim instead of being recorded on social media. it's no secret why the rockets are struggling.  
These kind of posts get old.

All you do is take shots at folks. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom