2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohwell.gif

c4jt321.png

Last edited:
Just got home and saw the Pop ejection. Hopefully nobody on here is faulting the officials (as I've seen elsewhere on the Internets). He went MLB manager mode on them. He wanted to get tossed. Pop is the best.

Patrick Patterson shook.
Portis was like white on rice when he came in to match up with Patterson.

Brooks ate up Corey Joseph easy money. Score 10 points on him in the late second half..

Rose kept giving Pau the stank face when Pau didn't play no defend. Pau really don't put his hands up unless the opposing player is ready to throw up the ball. Heck, he don't even put up his hands on rebounds. Dude moves so lazy and sloppy around the court like a nerdie white dude that has no feet coordination.

Butler was quiet. This is still Rose team when it falls down into crunch time.

Worth noting, the opening 3rd quarter, hoiberg ran a ton of plays for Butler to get going but it never worked.
Exactly why they won't contend. Blow it up. They have been the team that's supposed to beat lebron since like 2010 and its not happening. Gotta make these next few summers count.

The 2nd CP3 dunk was legit. Would have mashed that if he didn't get fouled. Boomin'

I truly think DMC's issues stem from being out of shape. Everything from the dumb fouls, to the excessive turnovers, to the 42% shooting, everything that plagues him stems from him being out of shape. He does **** like make half *** moves where he throws his body all over the place then cries because a foul isn't called in his favor. He wouldn't be doing all of that if he had the energy and conditioning necessary to be elite and perform at all times. 

damn, i only saw the bucks games when they played the pistons and lakers and dubs, but i thought bari was cookin?

Bari will be fine. Jason Kidd and the Bucs offense and personnel is the real problem.
Really? I haven't watched much of the Bucks this past season, but I am curious as to why he and they have been this mediocre.

I mean, I did pick them to like not make the playoffs but I did hope for a leap with Jabari. 

Really? I haven't watched much of the Bucks this past season, but I am curious as to why he and they have been this mediocre.

I mean, I did pick them to like not make the playoffs but I did hope for a leap with Jabari. 

Bucs have used the most different starting lineups this season, and have taken the least amount of 3's. Kidd's rotations have been just as bad as Doc's....and he has the leash on Bari and Giannis. Really frustrating to watch. Bari just plays as an off ball cutter and transition player. They run nothing for him, put him in no pick and roles etc. Hes told to just play 15ft and in, and rarely touch the ball.

Frustrating to watch the Bucks

All this talk about Demarcus needing to be a leader... Clearly he doesn't want to be it. He's not like a true vocal leader. Same thing with his anger. It's who he is. It his character. You can't change that. You just have to live with that being the person who he is

Jason Kidd got the Bucks looking like the Cindy Bearcats right now , right down to the playing style and stats ...he needs to just let Bari and Giannis lose, they ain't winning nothing right now anyway

All this talk about Demarcus needing to be a leader... Clearly he doesn't want to be it. He's not like a true vocal leader. Same thing with his anger. It's who he is. It his character. You can't change that. You just have to live with that being the person who he is
Everyone knows this by now.  He's one hell of a player when he wants to be, but he's kinda looking like he has temperament issues.  Like they say, first impressions are the last ones.

He has yet to show anyone he wants to change.

Jason Kidd tried to beat up a referee, as a Coach.
Like, who does that. What Coach, ever, loses it like this in the cat days of Winter?

I realized then, he might be out of his league.
As for Demarcus being out of shape and that being the reason for his issues, man that makes total sense.

As for Bari cooking, maybe this morning for breakfast.

MJ never fails to make things about himself. :lol:

Dynasty Intro. :pimp:

Was at the game last night and this was the most amazing introduction I've ever seen in my life in person. Crowd went ******* nuts while Kobe was being introduced and when he was checking out the game for the final time and after the buzzer sounded while he was walking through the tunnel. Every single seat in that arena was filled last night.

Can we agree that Jason Kidd is a fraud as coach?

He is. I'll never forget seeing him pass the clipboard to the assistants to draw up a late game play...while he's peeking thru the huddle like a player :lol:.

Last year was an aberration. They overachieved and he did a hell of a job. Kidd is who we thought he was as a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom