2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCK, pls
srs tho @youngwolf  whom was it 
nerd.gif

Heavy handed pours tonight, I'll allow it. It's almost NYE and you just lost to the Blazers without Dame and the Seventy mother freakin Sixers. Both losses at home no less

You do realize what Karl has gone through in his personal life right?  Losing out on a job don't matter to him.
I never said it mattered to him though. His life would be immensely better not coaching that **** team

sorry rck and nelson

Last edited:
Hornacek looks like a beaten man, like Tom Coughlin. Karl looks fed up but looks at the Kings as something secondary to whatever his real love is.

I never said it mattered to him though. His life would be immensely better not coaching that **** team

sorry rck and nelson
Karl is a lot softer than his prior years though, so I don't think there is friction there.  I think it's just guys like Cousins and Rondo getting too big headed.  It's kind of like Howard and Harden. Both are supposed to be leaders by name, but they are just daily fantasy type guys.  In reality they have done nothing.

Please stop daily fantasy propaganda.

Karl is a lot softer than his prior years though, so I don't think there is friction there.  I think it's just guys like Cousins and Rondo getting too big headed.  It's kind of like Howard and Harden. Both are supposed to be leaders by name, but they are just daily fantasy type guys.  In reality they have done nothing.

Please stop daily fantasy propaganda.
If there was no propaganda posted, you would cease to exist 
frown.gif
 so I'll keep it up 

Lol I guess we can agree to disagree on that one then. I know blake is way better dray is offensively but man I really feel like things dray brings that doesn't show up on the stat sheets can wash that difference. Dude you would love to go to war with and hate to play against. My man looks like the type to not shower or put on deordant just to piss off the dude he's matched up against.
I mean Dray is an All-Star and one of the best defensive players in the league. There is very little doubt about it

When I see folks flat out use the > symbol is kind of where I draw the line. I mean, if folks simply mean they would not switch Dray with anyone else on this specific Warrior team, I could understand. But I'm not sure that's the case
I think you are taking it too literal.
Noel has 20. That with what Gortat did vs the Kings makes me wonder. What kind of defender is Boogie? I don't see enough of Sac to know.
@shoeking2102  said it best, Boogie is out of shape so he's always out of position so he always gets burnt so he always fouls by not being able to move into place so he always tries to talk his way in and out of fouls so he always pisses off the refs so he always fouls out so the Kings always lose

Noel has 20. That with what Gortat did vs the Kings makes me wonder. What kind of defender is Boogie? I don't see enough of Sac to know.
@shoeking2102  said it best, Boogie is out of shape so he's always out of position so he always gets burnt so he always fouls by not being able to move into place so he always tries to talk his way in and out of fouls so he always pisses off the refs so he always fouls out so the Kings always lose
yo 

**** boogie

**** the kings

**** sacramento

**** everything

The kings suck b. Send boogie to Washington.
Oh lord please make that happen. Kings can have whoever they want besides John.
Porter, Oubre, Temple, Beal, Gortat > Boogie

Boogie > Anybody else on the Wiz
And people wonder why jimmy think he's the captain... Give jimmy the keys and watch him produce.
You think JImmy shut down PG13 or was it something else he did that makes you say this?

Last edited:
I like you quite well rck, but you are not invited to join the Thunder and fan.

If Lakers don't take you back, try GSW, you can say you've been down since way back and whether it's true or not, people are like "meh who cares"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom