2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, these Rockets though.

Two shockers when I awoke was that game and the OKC game, super surprised to see OKC got that win and Rockets lost.

Things I wasn't shocked about when I woke up was having 5 emails with the name "Wooster" attached to them from NT quotes and pM's.

Dray 10speed though, bicycle won't even cut it. He showed y'all

And, lol @ me mentioning what the GSW fans were doing last night and freeze freeze correcting me by saying what he was doing.

So you done done it huh bruhski? It's official, you're repping the Bay for 2016?

haha its still lakers for life, I still bleed purple and gold. but in the informal fan sense, I consider myself a warriors fan. I don't claim them as my team, or any of their players as my guys, I won't say 'my' and warriors anything in the same sentence, but i do love watching them play, fa sho. and I've been a HUGE Leandro Barbosa fan for years. Since phx. to see him win last year was like seeing one of my old homies beat a charge. lmao.

I would take prime nash over prime cp3. nash and dantoni would have the clippers in the wcf at least.

indifferent.gif
Dang, Rck... I thought we were "Cool De La"?

Magic have the best record in the East since the start of December. They going down tonight though. It'll be our 11th strait win over them.

Last edited:
Oladipo thought he could take Wall to the rim. Got his shot pinned to the board. Ha ha ha

Wall in December 22 PTS 11 AST 4 REB 2 STL. Hasn't been done since CP3 in 09.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. I thought he was Asian though?
"'Can Rck be black?'
'Can Rck be Asian or thin?'
'Does Rck always have to be a him?'"

"Once a moderator caught Rck bringing NT toys.
That year he spied Rck opening his sack,
Rck's skin was white, his boots were black.
You probably know how that story goes . . .

Rck laid a finger aside his nose?

All these years, needlessly,
That story worries NT children who don't have a chimney.
All year long Rck listens to the news,
Reads people's thoughts, sees people's views.

At the end of the year, when Rck sees what's needed most,
Rck takes that shape, like a Christmas ghost.
He can pass through keyholes, windows and locks,
Apartment buildings, hospitals, tents, and trailer lots."

Last edited:
As a fan of the game I would like to see kd sign with the the gs dubs. I didn't know it was that much of a longshot however and instead I'll settle with him signing to play with the lakers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom