2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nance is a prototypical crowd favorite

Initially I chalked up Scott's demotion of Randle as Byron being Byron. But Nance is actually producing 

Why don't you want to go?
I've seen Kobe live probably like 20+ times, been to his camp as a young'n, etc. 

Initially I did buy the tix because I thought it would be awesome to see his last game in person. But for what I could potentially get from selling them made it an almost no brainer to sell them.

I'm not sure if Tyson Chandler is hurt, depressed or just plain old out there. Layup after layup for the Lakers so far.

he's probably mentally checked out

when he was in NY every time we'd go through a funk he'd complain about someone or something.

I'm not sure if Tyson Chandler is hurt, depressed or just plain old out there. Layup after layup for the Lakers so far.

he's probably mentally checked out

when he was in NY every time we'd go through a funk he'd complain about someone or something.
It really is weird teams always seem to give up on him without much of a fight. Starting to think it's not a coincidence.

Good thing about the Suns season is that they have no excuse to hold Warren back now. He's gonna put up at least 18 a game from here on out

Last edited:
Think the Suns players are actively trying to get Jeff fired. Time to fire him and have a fire sale with the players. Suns are for sure in blow-it-up and start over mode. Only players I'd keep are Knight, Warren and maybe Len.

I've hated Kobe most of his career. I'm finally gonna see him play the Warriors Tuesday. And I see that him and curry injured. Lol.

Jeff Hornacek is trying to get fired playing Chandler, Price and Tucker on the court in 2016. :lol:

The Suns might need Ben Simmons more than any franchise in the league right now.

I would choose Brooklyn. I feel like the Suns are just going to have these 2-3 years runs where they suck and then be competitive and somewhat good. But isn't the owner one of those that gets in the way?

What's Simmons ceiling? I keep seeing people say he can't shoot so how long will that take him. Any young man going to Philly :smh:

losing Frye & then signing Isaiah Thomas thinking they could make the 3 PG lineup work was their downfall

Phoenix is a weird team :lol:. they don't really have an identity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom