2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

My man Speights is 10speed.

I see ya brudda
Man I used to be dying whenever mo buckets went off last year cuz of u big dawg lol
laugh.gif

Yea that whole ordeal was comedy

Dray is never going to let NT live down that Clown Sesh they gave him after he bombed the 1st game with Steph gone.

He is going to 3/2 for the rest of the Season.

MVP, MVP, MVP!

3 trip dubs in a row immediately following a few days of slander from this thread 
laugh.gif

The NT slander jinx never fails

except with CP0 in the Playoffs 

Last edited:
Draymond what a beast

I think it's safe to say that Blake Griffin is a better athlete and can score a lot more, but as far as being an all around player, leader, and level of toughness he pales in comparison.

Draymond what a beast

I think it's safe to say that Blake Griffin is a better athlete and can score a lot more, but as far as being an all around player, leader, and level of toughness he pales in comparison.

It Was Written

Just so we're clear Are you all calling Draymond the best Power Forward in the game?

2nd best player in the league?

I will be bringing up these posts for years to come so I want definitive answers.

dray is a
top 5 pg
top 3 sg
best sf
best pf
top 3 c

doesnt just play both sides, he dominates both

Last edited:
Draymond what a beast

This is all I was saying when the discussion began.

AD is the best PF, and a better player than Dray.
Dray is a top 10 talent, MVP candidate and better all around player than Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom