2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes J.A. Everyone is talking about the Warriors and the Spurs they have the two best records in the Nba idiot.

[quote name="DMan14"][quote name="DarthSka"]Kevin... CLAMPED... Kobe. DAMN. :wow:[/quote]he got mugged and hacked[/quote]If I had money on the game, I'd probably see it that way.

They let Lou put up 25 in the 4th? 

Man, I need to start emphasizing how little Thunder care about Defense.

[quote name="DMan14"][quote name="DarthSka"]Kevin... CLAMPED... Kobe. DAMN. :wow:
he got mugged and hacked[/quote]If I had money on the game, I'd probably see it that way.[/quote]

money aside
that's a foul 1st minute of the gm, no doubt. you call it the same in the last sec as well
refs swallowed it quicker than sara jay

couldve been a nice night if nyk and lal could pull off the upsets :smh:

Last edited:
Staples didn't even give the refs a bad time at all on that last possession. Kobe looked like he was driving against his older brother there who knew he had the step on him no matter what. Arena couldn't even give him the reg treatment they're all just too deflated at that :lol:

Russ nearly gave that game away.

money aside
that's a foul 1st minute of the gm, no doubt. you call it the same in the last sec as well
refs swallowed it quicker than sara jay

couldve been a nice night if nyk and lal could pull off the upsets :smh:

That's not how it works, bro. That's never a foul in the last minute of a close game. If anyone knows that, Kobe does.

[quote name="sea manup"]kd just out superstared kobe and got the no call 

would be a different story 4 years ago[/quote]4 years ago, Pau woulda screened KD. :\

Originally Posted by sea manup  
kd just out superstared kobe and got the no call 

would be a different story 4 years ago
4 years ago, Mike Brown would have attempted to draw up an actual play 
ohwell.gif
fixed 

Lebron shaved his pits. Proally moved the stuff to his hair. Raised the roof.

did u not remember him showing his junk in pubic tv? dude could just shave there

Is Billy Donovan really an upgrade from Scott Brooks? :lol:

srs question

these guys will never play defense
their offense are too reliant on KD and russ creating everything
no depth
you can have phil jackson coach this squad and they aint winning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom