2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Yup.
With Lebrons game slowly declining he could've easily slid to the 4 and still be more productive than Love and have a young Myrie and Wiggy to take the workload.
:smh:

GM Lebron is horrible.

I think he thought of that and decided he didn't want to spend his final prime years banging in the post with bigger guys and doing the dirty work an actual PF does. He basically spent the first year in Cleveland playing SG. Handling the ball a ton and avoiding the post.

I could see him sliding down to PF full time when he 100% has to. I don't think it's a coincidence that the Cavs have 4 true big men on the roster.

^
You're right.
I keep forgetting how much weight/muscle he lost when came off them PED's.
Bron prob already knew his body wasn't gonna take the punishment.
:lol: :nerd:

Last edited:

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Created by @Elpablo21 & inspired by @leemelone
LOL  Damian Lillards fat body

Why in tf do they have these super goober virgin dudes in the nba game time commercials? Dudes make "the starters" look like state property. Do they think this is supposed to be a reflection of the average fan? I'm not flattered. Makes me want to delete the app

nba-app-after-practice-large-2.jpg

Last edited:
Not even.
laugh.gif

*edit* Actually, I'll agree with that in this context: he's one of the idiots. That was about as close to a team loss as you'll see. On offense and defense, multiple people had a chance to make a play and seal the deal. Multipe people failed, so multiple people cost us the game. Sure, Kobe was one of them.
It was toughing watching LA lose to the Kings and now OKC, given the circumstances.

Kobe stepped on KD's foot on that drive, but if you look carefully a younger Kobe would've and could've pump faked it and shot the ball.  Guess his brembo brakes on slotted rotors ain't stopping on a dime no more.  Kobe does a lot of these penetrating drives where he launches ball into perpetual orbits aka a weak floaters or wounded ducks.  Kind of Manning-like.

Noticed that Kobe has begged for calls a lot more in games where he doesn't goof around and giggle, but I think Silver has come up w/ the 'don't give him the call' agenda.  Not sure if the Ladian Tomilson stiff arm on Bill Kennedy 2 had anything to do with it either.

Lou Williams is the man though and people should pay attention.

Last edited:
Why in tf do they have these super goober virgin dudes in the nba game time commercials? Dudes make "the starters" look like state property. Do they think this is supposed to be a reflection of the average fan? I'm not flattered. Makes me want to delete the app

nba-app-after-practice-large-2.jpg
You seem like you are against celebacy?  You have daughters? Aunts? Sisters?

makes me ask a question..........im in miami and like most of us here , im a huge NBA fan , as much as i am a miami heat fan , i also like the pistons & timberwolves from when i fell in love with the game and KG was dominating and the pistons were my eras "bad boys" ......either way , when i worked at a call center , i was talking basketball with some dude that is a HUGEEEEEEEE nba fan , and dude was living it up during the lebron years....he legit told me , with a straight face that he would get so mad when the heat lost that he wouldnt **** his girl for like a week
roll.gif

in one of these conversations i mentioned how i like the magic because theyre almost hometown considering how close they are to us and they fall into the likeable teams for me because i vaguely remember tmac in a magic jersey......he proceeds to tell me that i need to accept that certain teams in the nba will NEVER win a championship his main examples were orlando , minnesota and the pelicans ........what do you guys think about this ?   

edit : like most of us here = nba thread , not miami 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom