2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Pierre got waived....he can ball

Though that's probably why he got waived :lol:

Last edited:
Is this that one african dude from next friday that went to pinkys record shop to return a cd he couldnt get jiggy with?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was wondering why the nba preseason thread had fallen off the first page of threads I've subscribed to, and then I realized...

The nba season is here :pimp:

Is it safe to say you love to hate LeBron?

You need people like LeBron. Someone to point the finger at and say look at the bad guy.

LeBron makes you whole sir.
nah its just easy to hate him,  i dont think hes a bad guy. hes a fraud and him being the "best player in the L "  has   been bad for the league.... 

Last edited:
Oh I have a laundry list. It'd probably take me at least 10 minutes to list them all.

:lol:

For all he's done in terms of publicity for him,Bron needs to get Windhorst on the payroll :lol:

LeBrons been bad for the league? In what way?
joining a super team. always wanting the easy to road to the finals. dude talks a better game then he plays it. never seen a player the league has wanted to succeed more then lebron. from the L allowing him to  hack people all day and its called "good defense"  down to the traveling he has always done.... 

bad for the league period.  so much other things i can name. 

him saying " well im the best player in the world" constantly....mount rushmore talk etc etc.i hate lebron.

.. i will be one happy nba fan when dude is gone... 

Last edited:
Brian Windhorst's fandom has surpassed creepy levels.

From The Mag: How LeBron is wielding his power in Cleveland

People like to make fun of Brian Windhorst but I don't really get why

it works this way in every field of journalism.

In tech Walt Mossberg is the plug for apple news beause he has long time relationships with the people in those companies.

Lebron is a corporation, Brian Whindhorst was smart enough and lucky enough get in with his crew early so he gets all the scoops, why people make fun of him ill never know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom