2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
On January 4th the East was 99-97 vs the West this season. Look at tonight's match ups and tell me how many y'all have the West winning tonight vs the East. Ha ha ha

On January 4th the East was 99-97 vs the West this season. Look at tonight's match ups and tell me how many y'all have the West winning tonight vs the East. Ha ha ha

The trend is moving toward the West - its pretty obvious. They've already almost closed the gap after teams like the Clippers, Rockets got off to pretty terrible starts. In a month the head to head records will be in the West's favor.

If I'm not mistaken, Miami was in the second or third spot in the East before they started their recent West coast trip. I believe they are 0-3 so far, with losses to the Jazz and a Clippers team playing without Blake or Jordan.

ESPN put Karl Malone at #2 on its all-time PF list. Ironically, #2 is an accurate assessment of some of his more memorable playoff performances.

other than the cavs what other east team is worth anything? 

I'll give you that. 2 to 1. What people won't acknowledge was how far the West has fallen. 39 wins I believe is said to make the playoffs as the 8 seed. I believe the East playoffs will be far more competitive then the West playoffs this year from top to bottom.

CYyH0xmWQAA9lBq.jpg

other than the cavs what other east team is worth anything? 
:lol: basically this. I don't care about any reg season standings. Any east team not named Cleveland would get wrecked by the Thunder/Clips, much less GSW/SAS.

Last edited:
woah, aside from the lebrons, aint no other team in the east would anybody put any actual money on winning the chip.
head-to-head stats :lol:
put your money on the east if you feel they are that good.

Last edited:
The narrative has changed. When MIA went back to back. Folks were still saying the West was better. Now the amount of good teams don't matter. It's all about who's the best team. Funny how that works.

Last edited:
It does in the way I mean it. The West is what MIA and Indy was when they were playing in the ECF. No one then was saying the East was better. Now suddenly everyone wants to switch up. No consistency.

tell us what you mean man...tell us!!

you cape so hard for your teams and players its almost laughable and now you caping for your LEASTERN conference.

tell us what you mean man...tell us!!

you cape so hard for your teams and players its almost laughable and now you caping for your LEASTERN conference.

It means the bottom teams aren't as strong. West was 9-10 teams deep last year. I'm not caping. I'm holding folks to their own narrative that's obviously changed. Who here when MIA and Indy won 60 plus games said the East was better during MIA back to back run? Now suddenly it's the "the West has the two best teams" end of conversation. It's the West fans who are caping with the change in what makes a conference better.

Last edited:
The West plays more West teams then the East. What's the head to head recorded between the conferences? Who are the teams SA has lost to besides us?

What if I told you the West was up 112-106 vs the east?
What if I told you the Wizards were 13-11 vs the east but 5-8 vs the west?
What if I told you the #1 seed in the east hs as many losses against thr west as the The #1 and #2 seeds have vs the east combined?

What if I told you the #1 seed in the east hs as many losses against thr west as the The #1 and #2 seeds have vs the east combined?

Looks good. What's MIA record vs the West right now today? Post that and tell me what that means.

What were the Wizards rosters in those games? Full strength we beat a West team with only 6 losses. Who else has SA lost to this season?

Last edited:

Looks good. What's MIA record vs the West right now today? Post that and tell me what that means.

What were the Wizards rosters in those games? Full strength we beat a West team with only 6 losses. Who else has SA lost to this season?

I thought we weren't making excuses for injuires? The clippers are on a 9 game win streak since Blake's injury.

Mimi is 11-5 vs the west. They just lost to the Clippers without DJ and Blake doe...

The number 2 seed in the east doe? 8-7 vs west, 17-8 vs the east.

Last edited:
I thought we weren't making excuses for injuires? The clippers are on a 9 game win streak since Blake's injury.

Mimi is 11-5 vs the west. They just lost to the Clippers without DJ and Blake doe...

The number 2 seed in the east doe? 8-7 vs west, 17-8 vs the east.

Have I not said repeatedly the West has the two best teams? As far as injury I was talking about Wizards Clippers. I made no excuse for that loss. Why must I be held to a standard when my players go down. As the facts change so does my opinion. Who here would pick GS if Curry and Green was lost for the season? Nobody. Opinion will CHANGE. Any intelligent person knows injury can effect a teams ability to win over a 82 game season. When have I ever said Washington was one of the best teams? Could have sworn I said at best 2nd round. Using Washington as a example will never work against me because I keep it 100 about my team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom