2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lied through his damn teeth

Carmelo Anthony said Friday that the incident between Fisher and Barnes is not a topic of discussion among his teammates.

"Nobody even brings it up," he said. "So we're going to try to keep that outside of here. I don't think that our coach is even thinking about that at this point."

CYzC5z7UAAATyrf.png:large

Russ wearing pajamas? :lol:

I'm still shocked porzingis is good honestly. Too used to bad news. Fredrick weiss scarred me

Last edited:
I'm still shocked porzingis is good honestly. Too used to bad news. Fredrick weiss scarred me

for real. he made last season worth it :smokin

i wonder if his instant success will change the stigma around drafting an "unknown" European

for real. he made last season worth it :smokin

i wonder if his instant success will change the stigma around drafting an "unknown" European

We'll find out this upcoming draft with Dragan Bender (who I don't think can possibly fail with a name like that)

He was NT's hero just a few months ago, couldn't tell yall nothin about him

He was coming off a very good rookie season. He's regressed. So its no surprise people aren't talking about him anymore.

I'm not giving up on him yet though. Seems like a lot of Bulls are underperforming this season, so maybe its not just a case of Nikola not being as good as we thought he was. Plus, its not unusual for some players to have a bit of a "sophomore slump." We'll see what happens with him. Too early to writ him off, IMO.

He was coming off a very good rookie season. He's regressed. So its no surprise people aren't talking about him anymore.

I'm not giving up on him yet though. Seems like a lot of Bulls are underperforming this season, so maybe its not just a case of Nikola not being as good as we thought he was. Plus, its not unusual for some players to have a bit of a "sophomore slump." We'll see what happens with him. Too early to writ him off, IMO.
Definitely not writing him off, just another case of NT overhyping someone

Who's watching this Shawn Bradley 30 for 30 Short? 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom