2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glad GSW is getting whistled on these bougie screens.

They are shocked, not used to having those called on themselves.
just let me know when an injury happens or shrek donkey gets jacked in the lips by some legit hero.

if not, glad to see Smeagle and Shrek Donkey run up the mileage on those ankles and knees. hopefully when playoff comes, they fall apart.

just let me know when an injury happens or shrek donkey gets jacked in the lips by some legit hero.

if not, glad to see Smeagle and Shrek Donkey run up the mileage on those ankles and knees. hopefully when playoff comes, they fall apart.

I literally have no idea what you just said.

League Pass is the best purchase I've made in a minute. Absolutely love having it now. Well worth $166

League Pass is the best purchase I've made in a minute. Absolutely love having it now. Well worth $166

i may give it a whirl online to see if the streaming is better now. It used to be a mess. Ballstreams isn't as reliable these days. Also, with my iPad, I can watch ESPN games anyway.

Tony Allen washed. Still good on D, but I'm not sure it offsets how bad he is on offense anymore.

I still use my friend's acct tbh 
embarassed.gif

I literally have no idea what you just said.

let him know when Draymond Green gets injured or punched in the mouth

if that can't happen he likes seeing Stephen Curry & Draymond Green play a lot of minutes.

Yooo the Warriors got dragged. How did this happen?
They didn't do what the Spurs do. They do not manage minutes.  They are millenials w/ instant gratification.

Love seeing the high mileage on Curry nd his Minions.  Drummond would destroy the clown Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom