2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of Nofap I'm trying to watch NBA countdown but all I can do is stare at Doris Burke in her red dress and imagine ripping that red dress off, then ripping the collared shirt from the middle, buttons popping everywhere and devouring her on the air.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Because of Nofap I'm trying to watch NBA countdown but all I can do is stare at Doris Burke in her red dress and imagine ripping that red dress off, then ripping the collared shirt from the middle, buttons popping everywhere and devouring her on the air.
ay u might wanna get that checked out man. its not healthy to have that vivid an imagination while u nofappin b. kudos tho for doris burke, when i say she looks good dudes say its because i think platypuses are cute. they try the hell out of me lmao

ay u might wanna get that checked out man. its not healthy to have that vivid an imagination while u nofappin b. kudos tho for doris burke, when i say she looks good dudes say its because i think platypuses are cute. they try the hell out of me lmao
Gimme Kristen and Doris at the same time

giphy.gif

In case there are questions on that Rose-Curry MVP stat. It's head-to-head AFTER both players won the MVP award. Rose and Curry have obviously played against each other, but Steph wasn't MVP yet. Also, Iverson officially won it as a shooting guard, so his games against any point guard (mainly Nash) don't count. Also, any Nash games against Rose or Steph don't count because they weren't All-Stars yet. Magic obviously never played against an MVP point guard. Cousy retired the the year before Oscar won his, BUT, they both played on the same team (Cincinnati) when Cousy made a brief comeback in 1969.

Rose gonna be BYKE tonight.

Butler gonna show out

Curry gonna be dumpin the clips

Draymond triple dub

Anybody who thinks blake is anywhere near Draymond's level on defense needs to watch how Draymond defends Pau when he switches

And wow at Derrick's start

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom