2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hear your reasoning for that statement.
Their play styles are more complementary since Dirk is a legit Stretch 4. Blake is to a degree but the lane is cloged often with DeAndre and Blake. 

Don't take this as me saying DeAndre would average 15+ PPG, maybe he could? Who knows.

But simple geometry makes me believe it would be a better fit.

what's stopping a Knicks-Kings Finals?
Something called Talent?

[rule]
:pimp:  Marcus Banks

Allen Iverson says Marcus Banks was toughest defender he faced in NBA http://www.sportingnews.com/nba-new...allen-iverson-ever-faced-marcus-banks-twitter

I can see it...strong as hell and just as fast and quick as AI, prolly a little slower but he offset it with his strength.

Last edited:
Just need the Rockets to make it to the 6th seed to face the Clippers so Josh can kill them again

Clippers going on a win streak now.

Doc a genius

Last edited:
I hope josh eliminates us from the playoffs again. I don't understand anything anymore.

Josh just didnt fit. We gave him chances and opportunities. But i think that footage of him and Lance slap boxing on the sidelines of that Rockets game was the nail in the coffin for him.

Dont be surprised to see Lance gone within 2 weeks. We can use those roster spots for players that hit the waiver wire later in the year.

Last edited:
Wait, I read another report that we ARE getting a draft pick along with a draft-and-stash player. If so, I'm wit it.

Anyone know for sure? What Woj say?

Sources: Rockets re-acquire Josh Smith from Clippers

The Houston Rockets have re-acquired Los Angeles Clippers forward Josh Smith, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The Clippers had considered waiving Smith, league sources said. The trade allows them to save $2 million in luxury tax.

Several Rockets players were eager for the the team to bring back Smith, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

After losing Smith to the Clippers in free agency in July, his inability to find a role with Los Angeles made him expendable almost immediately.

Smith had regret over leaving the Rockets, where he had found a significant role in the team’s run to the Western Conference Finals last season. Smith signed a one-year deal with the Clippers for the league minimum, but never meshed with coach Doc Rivers.

The Clippers will send cash to cover the remaining $460,000 on Smith’s $1.4 million minimum salary this season and the draft rights to Sergei Lishouk. Houston sends the Clippers the rights to Maarty Leunen. Neither player is expected to play in the NBA.

Smith averaged 12 points, six rebounds, 2.6 assists and 1.2 blocks in 55 games for the Rockets a season ago.

This year, including three DNP's in his final five games with the Clippers, Smith averaged 5.7 points in 14.3 minutes a game.

The Rockets are 22-22 and holding onto the seventh playoff seed in the Western Conference.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--rockets-re-acquire-josh-smith-from-clippers-154906838.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom