2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, Blatt was garbage. Happy to see that yahoo the **** out of here. The timing is really weird. This has to be the first time a coach has been fired while in first place.

How can you even know if Blatt was garbage? It was clear that he never had the authority or respect a normal coach does because of LeBron. I won't form an opinion on Blatt as a coach until he gets another job.

I didn't like him. Thought he made plenty of bad decisions within roster changes and rotations. He seemed like a substitute teacher thus far in his Cleveland career. Hated that hiring and hated everything I've seen from him so far.

Remember when people called Carmelo Anthony a coach killer? Are they gonna have the balls to call LeBron a coach killer since you know, he actually is one?
Of all the criticism Anthony is known for, that's probably the most minor one lol

Let him get a patch first then we'll go from there

Last edited:
ex lakers pgs make the best coaches 

bucks-lakers.jpg

medium_byron-scott.jpg

1114knicks.jpg

brian-shaw-nba-denver-nuggets-brooklyn-nets-850x560.jpg

Someone needs to explain to me if it was Lebron or Blatts idea to use Kevin KEvin Love like poor mans Channing Frye

also

What was Tyrone Lue primary qualifications, before he got hired? He was the architect of the LA CLIPPERS DEFENSE and LeBron likes him. Why not make him the interim so he can actually prove he can do this?

Wow speaks volumes of the Cavs organization. Can't wait for Lebron to deteriorate and then they shoot him out the door too. Terrible organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom