2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Davis is saying he was shocked they hired Blatt when they already had Bron in place. Bron wasnt committed to the Cavs when they hired Blatt if I recall.
Yep Blatt was brought in before LeBron. he was supposed to be coaching a rebuidling team not one trying to win a championship immediately 

CZWvPn-UkAAzMGV.jpg

Crazy

Love for Lee, Crowder and a first round pick makes sense.

But that might be an overpay for the Celtics.

Yep Blatt was brought in before LeBron. he was supposed to be coaching a rebuidling team not one trying to win a championship immediately 

I still think Gilbert knew LeBron was coming back, or there was a very real possibility. Even as far back as when Blatt was hired.

I remember Ramona Shelburne told a story that Mike Brown asked to be fired because he didn't want to be a lame duck coach the season after LeBron left for Miami a few years ago.

LOL @ the East being wide open now.

Bulls fans are funny.

Hopefully Lue can figure out how to use Love because neither Blatt OR LeBron have done so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't lump me with a friend's delusions. Lmao

I hear you and my dislike of LeBrinkles is probably at an all time high, but I could probably step in and coach the Cavs to an Eastern Conference championship right now. They're still the prohibitive favorites.

I just thought about it, normally if you know a team's owner name off the top of the head, their team is normally historically good or historically bad 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Would a Love for Tobias Harris swap make sense? Cavs get a worse player, but Harris is more athletic and versatile.

Blatt needed to be fired because he wasn't allowed to coach and he wasn't respected. He might be a great coach but Lebron literally scrapped his offense. Basically the Blatt offense ran for like 8 minutes a game last year.

Would a Love for Tobias Harris swap make sense? Cavs get a worse player, but Harris is more athletic and versatile.

a Love-Vucevic frontcourt would be food on defense. :x

as for your Crowder/Lee & a 1st suggestion, that might be too much for Boston to give. Crowder's really come into his own this season & he fits what Boston wants to do perfectly.

Lebrun the type of guy to break up with his girl via text then lie about not having enough phone credit to call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom